Thursday, February 24, 2005

The road to redemption

The other night, Llama got her first in a hat-trick of punishments for her most recent, and very serious, screw up. I won't go into the details as to what she did to earn these punishments, except to say that it involved lying, deception, mis-information, and concealment. When I discovered her indiscretions, I was beyond mad. I was livid. When she mentioned that she almost lost me in her first posting, she was partly correct. More correctly, she was almost kicked to the curb by me to find her way in the world alone, shattered and shamed.

Instead, I chose to show her the error of her ways, and teach her a lesson. There are many things in this world I will tolerate with little in the way of anger, but this is not one of them. I had instructed her to arrive at my house at a set time, which to her credit she was 15 minutes early. Good start. She wanted me to know she was eager to make amends for her failure and begin the process of regaining my trust and ultimately gaining my forgiveness. I set her about some menial tasks, to set the mood for the 2 days to come. I had instructed her prior to her arrival to clear her calendar for a few days, call out of work, and make herself unavailable to anyone but me. This, she did.

I began with informing her that her role for the next couple days was to serve me, totally and without question. She readily agreed, a spark in her eyes. I could tell she thought that would mean sexually. I had other plans for her, to start with. She would need to earn the privilege of sex, of any kind, with me. To do that, she would be stripped of her comforts. I had already placed out a bucket, scrub brush, broom, dust pan and cleaning solutions in the kitchen for her before she arrived. I instructed her to sweep the kitchen floor, then scrub it on her hands and knees. She was pensive, but knew there were many other tasks to follow. She asked a few questions about specifics on how I wanted things done, then removed her sweatshirt and went into the kitchen to begin her task. I sat in the living room for a moment or two, watching her in her shorts and skin-tight t-shirt as she worked. Her lovely body beginning to sweat from the physical exertion. Good. I wanted her to work hard. I informed her I was going out for a brief period to handle some business, and I expected her to be finished when I returned.

When I arrived back about 30 minutes later, she was finishing up the last corner and emptying the dirty water from the bucket. She had done a good job, and had I so had the desire to do so, I could have eaten off that floor. I told her to get me a drink and I sat back in the recliner and turned on the TV. She delivered my beverage and stood, waiting for her next set of instructions. I instructed her to strip naked, which she did readily - revealing her lovely body to me. I always love to see her body, no matter what the context. I then instructed her to kneel beside my chair on the floor, which she did. I informed her that she should get used to this position, because it was her new place with me from now on, until told otherwise. She simply nodded and replied "Yes, Master".

After a few minutes, I asked her if she was ready to proceed. She again simply replied "Yes, Master" and I instructed her to stand, go to the bathroom and take a shower to remove the grime from her floor scrubbing. She asked what I wanted her attired in upon her return, did I want her in a particular outfit. She has a nice little selection of lingerie and fetish attire that I often want her dressed in when we are alone or playing. I told her that she had not yet earned the right of clothing around me, and that she was to return naked, once more. She nodded and headed for the bathroom. She took her time in the shower, at least 30 minutes. This was fine with me. I was in no rush, and had all night to get her initial punishment underway.

When she returned, she smelled sweet of perfume and lotion, her concoction that she knows I enjoy. Without hesitation or question, she found her assigned place next to me and began to kneel. She stopped herself when she saw my glass was empty and inquired if I wanted her to fetch me another. I nodded, and she took the glass and went into the kitchen. I called after her, telling her she could have something if she wanted. She returned with two glasses, handed me mine, and knelt in her assigned spot. She looked up to me,w aiting for permission to partake of her beverage. Again, I merely nodded. We stayed there for perhaps 30 minutes or so.

I finally broke the silence, by asking her if she was prepared for her punishment session to begin. With a deep breath and a bit of hesitation, she said she was. I told her to get into the bedroom, and retrieve my equipment bag from it's storage place. When I joined her a few moments later, she was seated on the end of the bed, and the bag was set upon the dresser. I had her stand and face me. I told her she was going to receive the 1st of her 3 punishments. She would be paddled this night, and did she have anything to say before we began. She simply said she was sorry for having disappointed me and wanted to pay for it in full. I had her turn to face the bed, spread her legs and lean over the bed, resting her head and chest on the bed. I asked her if she felt that she needed to be restrained for this. She said yes, she was not sure if she could take what was to come without it.

I bound her at the waist to the foot of the bed, snugly cinching her down. I was looking at her lovely ass, her butt plug firmly inserted. She is under standing orders to have her butt plug inserted in her tight little ass every night, and sometimes all day. This serves as a constant reminder to her as to who owns her ass. Her breathing became ragged and her pulse quickened, awaiting what was to come. She began to sweat. I waited. I stood there for perhaps 4 or 5 minutes before I began. I didn't want her to tense up. I wanted her to relax and to deliver the first of her 40 blows when she didn't expect it. When I saw her relax a bit and the tension begin to fade from her body, I swung the paddle silently through the air and struck her right buttock full and hard. She yelped, and began to squirm under the ropes. Again and again I delivered slow, even, and measured stroke with the paddle. After about 8, she was sobbing uncontrollably and begging me to stop. I kept my steady rhythm, as she writhed under the ropes used to restrain her to the bed. By the time I had reached 20 strokes, she was screaming at me to stop. Begging, pleading, cursing. I took a short pause, the half-way mark. I let her gain her footing under her, she had slid down onto the bed completely. I adjusted the ropes to cinch her down to the bed once more and continued on with the strokes. As before, hard, even and measured. By the time I reached the 40th stroke, her ass and upper thighs were a dark crimson red, with some dark blue and purple blood blisters formed in the center where the majority of the strokes had landed.

I set the paddle aside, and untied the ropes. I helped her up and told her to compose herself, then we would talk. I left her alone to work through the pain and her behavior. I found out later she slid to the floor and sobbed on the carpet. After about 20 minutes, I was just getting ready to go check on her when she emerged from the bedroom and took her place kneeling beside me on the floor. Her eyes were red and swollen from her crying, and her butt was a mass of red, blue, black and purple. She looked to me, waiting for what was to come next. I asked her if she was ok, and she said she hurt, and was sorry for taking her punishment so poorly. She wanted so badly to prove herself, that she completely missed the fact that I expected exactly this kind of reaction from her during the punishment. This was the first major punishment I had ever administered her since taking her as my submissive. She was not trained yet to deal with it. I assured her it was ok, and that I was not displeased with her performance. She was surprised by this, and I could see the relief on her face. We stayed there for a while, and finally she asked if she may please me. I agreed, and she took down my shorts and began to take my growing member in her mouth. She worked for a long while, teasing me, licking and sucking - knowing exactly what I like and what I want her to do to me.

Finally, I told her to stand and return to the bedroom. I followed her a moment later and laid on the bed. I told her to undress me, after which I rolled over onto my stomach. She asked if she may massage me and then serve me further. I agreed. She read my mind, and that is a very good thing. She expertly massaged my sore back and shoulders, then worked her way down all the way to my feet. She asked me to turn over if I was ready, and she did the same on my front, skipping my throbbing penis. When she had worked her way to my toes, she asked if she may continue. I nodded - and she did. After a few more minutes of her sucking on me, I was about ready to explode. However, I had other plans for her. I sat up and told her to get off the bed and stand at the foot of it. I stood next to her, turning her and placing her back in the same position she had been in during her paddling. For a brief moment, I think she thought more punishment was to come. Until the lubricant dripped down the crack of her ass - then she knew. "Ohhhhh.... Master - you know I like it when you do that" she purred. "Master?" she asked, "Will you please take me in the ass tonight?"

I had already intended to do so, but hearing those words made my cock jump up and get even bigger. I slid on a condom and slowly worked the head past her tight, puckered hole. Slowly, in and out I worked it. She groaned and wiggled. I felt the head pass through the sphincter with a gentle 'pop' and she squealed. "Oh, yes Master! More! Give it all to me! Make me yours! Fuck my ass hard, make me your whore" she groaned through ragged breaths. I love it when she talks dirty like that, and my cock was throbbing as I picked up the pace, pumping in and out of her ass. It didn't take long, she was grunting, begging for more from me. All the attention she had applied to me with her mouth was too much, and I shot my load deep into her just as she began to buck hard against me, and squeal with the exquisite pleasure of the pain.

She fell to the bed, a sweaty, messed heap. I grinned in the dim light and went to the bathroom to clean up. After which, I sent her to do the same. I went about a few tasks around the house, and returned to the bedroom to find all the items neatly returned to the equipment bag, and Llama laying in bed, under the covers, in that dreamy state just before sleep. I crawled into bed with her, held her close and told her how much I loved her. I gave her a tender kiss, and we fell asleep, her nestled on my shoulder.

I really do lover her, and having to punish her brings no overly large amount of pleasure. Sure, I like to spank her or flog her for fun, when we are playing and I knew it gets her excitement level up. But paddling her, and the rest that is to come for her screw up, really does not turn me on. However, some things must be done. She needs to learn these lessons. Hopefully, she will not make the same mistakes a second time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home