Friday, March 04, 2005

Upcoming events

This weekend should prove interesting. Llama will be with me for a few days of rest, relaxation, play and punishment. She has 2 such punishments awaiting her and one, if not both, will be administered within the next couple days. She is not looking forward to them, as you might well imagine. However, I also have a few tricks up my sleeve.

I have done some building and with some serious imagination, have begun to convert my garage into a break-down dungeon. She is aware that I have been working on some stuff for and in the garage, but she doesn't know what yet. She is in for quite a little surprise. At first, she will hate it, because it will be used for her punishments. After this, I think she will come to enjoy it - seeing as how I have conjured up a few lovely little things specifically designed for her pleasure.

I will be sure to let you all know how the next few days go. All this should begin sometime tomorrow evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home