Sunday, April 02, 2006

Getting Back

Once again, we've let HNT slip past us. I didn't realize we'd forgotten until last night! How terrible of us. Work has been hectic, more so for Master than for I. For about the next month, I'll probably be doing most of the posting because Master is going to be very busy with work. I'm going to do my best to keep up and try to write as well as He does.

Master and I were finally home, together, with nothing to do last night. As I tried to get ready for bed, Master began teasing me. He's been under the weather a bit so there hasn't been any play or sex for that matter for a few days. He didn't let it go by without teasing me though...lol. Taking out my contacts while Master played with my ass was interesting to say the very least.

Of course, I fought back. How couldn't I? *smiles* I ended up being pushed down on the bed and held down, with Master nibbling and biting my neck, sending chills throughout my body. I love it when He does that...

I was moaning and squirming beneath Him as He moved to the other side of my neck and down to my breasts. He took His time sucking and biting my nipples. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as he moved up, straddled my chest, and placed His cock against my lips. I eagerly began to suck and lick Him, frustrated because I could get that much of Him into my mouth and couldn't get to His balls. I wanted Him in me so badly.

I sucked Him for just a short time before He climbed off and we began to fuck. I love when He first enters me...and this time it took only a few thrusts to draw out my first orgasm. I came hard, with His hand around my neck, squeezing just enough. Another hand holding my hands above my head.

I lost count of how many times I came. He just brings it out of me so easily...I heard Him begin to groan just before Him came. He thrusted and came so hard it almost hurt me. *smiles* We got cleaned up, straightened out the bed, and fell asleep next to each other, just lightly touching in the warm night.

Like I said above, it's going to be one busy month for us both. I'll keep up posting the best I can. Master will definitely make one post a week and that's HNT. All of the pictures are on His computer...*smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home