Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Liberator

Oh, my! What a wonderful invention! And the simplicity of it! Had I been a little more creative and not quite so geometrically challenged, I might have tried to make our own. But, we bought one. So far, the worst thing I can say about this product is the delay in getting it.

Originally bought to be a Valentines present, the woman in the customer service department offered me little help when I called a week and a half after I had ordered it and had still not gotten it. She told me that they were backordered because of Valentine's Day, and if I wished to cancel the order and re-order after Valentine's Day, that I might get quicker service. Not sure how that would have worked faster. Seems to me canceling and re-ordering would have moved me to the bottom of the list ..... maybe it's just me.

Anyway, it finally arrived the day after Valentine's Day. We did use it that night for the first time. It was quite interesting, actually. The different positions both of us could get into, and the different combinations you can put the wedge and ramp into. We had quite a good time our first time out with it. By the time we were done, llama had more orgasms than I could count, and she wound up with her feet and ass in the air on the ramp with the wedge under her head, and me hanging half-off the bed. I never knew we could be so acrobatic!

So far, that is the only time we had to use it. We never even had a chance to try out the restraint kit we bought with it. I have been busy at work all through the weekend, and then fighting a head cold. Hopefully, if I can shake this cold, maybe we'll get to play with it again this week. I actually have some free time coming up.

Either way - here's the preliminary review. Two thumbs way the hell up for it, 4 stars, 9 on a scale of 10...... you name it! We're very pleased with it, well worth the money, and we anticipate many hours of fun with it. Folks, if you can afford to buy one, we HIGHLY recommend it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home