Saturday, March 11, 2006

Over Optimistic

It would appear that my last post was a bit premature. We were both feeling better, and I thought we were over the worst of it. Alas, I was sadly mistaken. We both wound up having a relapse, and unfortunately llama got hit with the brunt of it.

When I get sick, as with this last time, I just dose up on over the counter stuff and suffer through it. I ignore feeling bad and just go on with my days until I'm better.

The downside to this is that llama is not able to compensate as I do. It wound up completely taking her out of commission for the better part of this last week. Finally, after my insistence, she went to see the doctor only to find out that this was more than a simple chest cold gone bad, and she needed some strong medicine to clear it up. I am happy to report that she is much better today, after a few days of treatment.

I too am feeling much better. While not 100% yet, we both should be back in the saddle completely very soon. It's been so bad, I am about a week behind on my blog reading & commenting, not to mention writing. Rest assured, you have not missed anything here other than a lot of used tissues. There has been no play of any kind in over a week. So, pleases forgive our absence, but we'll hopefully be back in action in a couple more days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home