Friday, April 14, 2006

Instructions

I have finally managed to clear my schedule for a weekend, The fact that it is a holiday weekend didn’t hurt. I anticipate being home at a decent time tonight, as in before sunset. With this in mind, I have plans for llama tonight. Llama, I know that you will read this before the day is out, so I will give you your instructions. For all of our readers, you can let your imaginations run wild as to what llama has in store tonight.


Here are your instructions for tonight llama;

1)You will have the house straightened up prior to my arrival home this evening.
2)You will be showered and shaved appropriately.
3)You will be dressed in the following manner;

-thigh highs
-black lace bra and thong
-the ‘school girl outfit’
-high heels
-hair in 2 pigtails
-makeup done
4)You will have all the toys laid out on the dresser.
5)You will have the Liberator set up in the bedroom, with the restraint covers on.
6)When you hear me pull in the driveway, you will prepare me a drink. You will be waiting in the front hallway with it and serve it to me off a silver tray, with a towel draped over your arm.
7)You will have the batteries from the digital camera charged and ready.
8)Dinner can be simple tonight, even take-out or delivery.

I expect all these tasks completed by the time I get home. We won’t talk about the penalties for not complying with your instructions, since I know you will not let me down. I will see you when I get home. I love you, llama.

Master

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home