Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Recent happenings

llama has been very out of sorts as of late. This was largely due to the lack of my firm hand in her daily routine for the last few weeks. For some reason, I have gotten very busy with several different aspects of work. I will not bore anyone with details of what I do, or how I do it. However, I will say that lately I have been doing a lot more after normal hours, and a lot as an independent contractor.

With all this additional work, I have been home a lot less than usual. Several times, this has required me to be away for a few days at a time and some single overnight trips. With any amount of luck, things will settle down by the end of the month.

Needless to say, all this absence on my part has made for a great deal of complacency on the part of llama. She has slipped some in her attitude, duties and respect. This is not entirely her fault. As I said, my absence has greatly contributed to it.

Last night, I was home and decided it was time to reverse this process and get her back in the right frame of mind. After the daily grind had been done, and evening was upon us, I summoned her to the bedroom. I was already sitting on the end of the bed. I told her to drop her shorts & panties and go over my knee. I started her spanking. It was slow and light at first, then building. I was wearing her favorite - the black leather gloves. This was not so much as punishment as it was putting her back in her proper place and frame of mind.

This lasted about 10 minutes. By the time I was done, her bottom was nice and red, the tears were streaming down her face, and she was thanking me for giving her what she so desperately needed.




Once she composed herself, I instructed her to strip the rest of the way, as I did the same. She was ordered to pleasure me with her mouth, which she did. Soon afterward, I took her. It was hard, rough and fast. It was animalistic, raw, primal. I used her. I used her to satisfy my needs and gratify my desires. I grabbed, pulled, twisted, bit, slapped, pinched and scratched her. The more I did, the harder I was, the rougher I got - the more she begged for. She was lustful, wanton. She begged me not to stop.

As she reached her 4th orgasm, I too was about ready to explode. She begged me to deny her breath. The last orgasm she had struggled through with my hand around her throat. This one, she begged for it - she asked me to cover her mouth and not let her breath.

As she climaxed - my hand covered her mouth and part of her nose. She was getting very little air at all, and she came harder and harder as she gasped for breath. Her face was bright red. As she began to come down from her orgasm, and the color started to drain from her face, I removed my hand from her mouth. She gasped for a deep breath and shuddered. She looked me right in the eye and thanked me for taking her, using her, and reminding her what she was, who she was, and who owned her very right to breath. She then curled up in the crook of my shoulder as I laid next to her and she fell asleep with a smile of contentment and satisfaction on her face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home