Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Vanilla sex

While the kinky sex is certainly a very, very important aspect of our relationship, it's by no means the defining characteristic. Despite the fact that several times when we start out just getting horny and having foreplay, it usually turns into something rougher.

Not Monday night. I had decided that we needed a little love and tenderness for a change of pace. It had been a few weeks since we had made love. Oh, sure, we have plenty of sex, usually a couple times a week, at a minimum. But, we hadn't made love in at least 2 to 3 weeks. That was too long.

llama actually had planned a little deviousness on her own, before I got home. I actually got home earlier than she had expected, and I caught her getting dressed, fresh out of the shower. She was already dressed, hair still wet. What tipped me off was her feet. She was wearing stockings under her pants. Normally, the thigh-highs are reserved for the kink and the bdsm sessions. When she realized I knew, she gave me a devilish grin.

I knew right then and there what I was going to do to her, but didn't let on. After we had dinner and relaxed a bit, we headed to the bedroom together. She was lying on the bed waiting for me, wearing nothing but her thigh-highs and a thong. I went into the closet, retrieved the bag of toys, and returned with a few specific items. I know she expected me to come back with restraints and implements of pain, but I didn't. I brought back some KY, her biggest dildo, and the new vibrating cock ring. She was leary, commenting that the dildo had always been a bit too large for her, and that it would require a lot of lube to fit. I told her that we'd see how wet I could make her.

I placed them on the end table and crawled into bed with her. We kissed and touched and our hands and lips and tongues wandered all over each others bodies. Soon, my tongue found its way down her belly, and I buried my face between her legs - and I stayed there. I stayed there, licking, and sucking, and nibbling on her shaved pussy for what seemed like an eternity. I brought her to no less that 5 orgasms with my tongue and fingers. Her skin was flushed, her breathing was heavy, and she was sweating. She was limp on the bed, unable to move. I still had plans for her.

I licked my way up her body and kissed her, nibbled her neck and ears, and played with her breasts. I reached over to the end table and retrieved the dildo. She was too far gone to care what I had. I turned around and started to play with her lips with the dildo, and started to slide it in her. She let out a moan as it entered her, and then she took my cock in her mouth and sucked. The more I stuffed the dildo in, the harder she sucked my cock. Before long, she had another 2 or 3 orgasms courtesy of the huge dildo.

She let my cock slide out of her mouth as she tried to catch her breath. I left the dildo in her pussy, got up from the bed and slid the vibrating cock ring on. I then climbed back on the bed and between her legs. Her pussy, ass and the sheets were soaked from her juices. My cock had a mind of its own, and found her asshole. She let out a loud moan, and I started to push against it. Soon, the tip of my cock was passing into her asshole and she looked up. "Master.... I think it's too much. I don't think I can take them both" I stopped, and removed the dildo, slowly. She said it felt better, but still it was too much at that angle. I got up, cleaned myself off and returned. With one easy motion, my cock was buried completely in her pussy. The vibrations were working on her ..... and me. She had 3 more orgasms, and I was about ready to explode. I couldn't hold off any longer.

I pulled her legs up higher, and let the tips on the ring hit her clit. It was too much, the vibrations racing through my balls and I tensed up, buried my cock all the way in, and exploded deep inside her. As soon as I tensed up, another orgasm hit her and she let out a loud scream. She shuddered beneath me as I came. When I was done, she begged me not to move. The tips were directly on her clit and the vibrations were perfect. She had another 2 orgasms as I held still, buried in her. Finally, she said I better pull out before she came again.

We held each other for a long time, hugging and kissing. Soon as I could stand, I got up long enough to clean up and then back into bed with her. We fell asleep, her head once again resting on my shoulder, and all right in our world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home