Sunday, April 16, 2006

Friday Night Fun

Yes, it certainly was Friday night fun. I do believe llama was a bit nervous prior to my arrival home. Never knowing what my devious little mind has in store for her, she tends to allow her imagination run wild. This often results in a negative effect, causing her fear of the unknown rather than excitement of what is to come.

Nevertheless, she followed my instructions to the letter. I arrived home to find this;



With a sight like that before you, how can you not have a good time?

I sat in my recliner, as llama brought my drink to me. She then informed me that dinner could be ready in about 20 minutes if I was hungry and wanted her to finish it up. I told her that was fine, and she went off to the kitchen to finish the meal. Even simple foods and meals can taste really good when you're hungry.... and when it's served to you by a loving sub. We sat in the living room to eat. Not or usual setting for meals, but I felt like watching some TV while we ate, so we passed up on eating in the dining room.

After dinner, llama cleaned up the dishes and the kitchen after bringing me another drink. I sat and relaxed for a bit and enjoyed the end of another helacious week at work, reveling in the fact that I didn't have to do anything else at the moment. Once llama was done in the kitchen, she joined me again in the living room. After a few minutes, I went into the bedroom, leaving her sitting on the couch. I found everything exactly as I had instructed her. The room was clean, the Liberator was on the floor next to the wall, and the assortment of toys and implements were arranged on the dresser. I got the camera ready and summoned her in to the bedroom. I had her remove her shirt & skirt, leaving her in her bra, panties, and thigh highs.




I laid on the bed, and instructed her to rub my feet. She sat on the end of the bed and massaged my aching feet, then worked her way up my legs until she reached my crotch. She looked up at me, and with her eyes asked me if she may continue. I nodded and she started to rub my crotch, arousing my cock in my shorts. After a few minutes, she asked if she may remove them, and I again nodded to her. She slid the waist band down over my hips and removed them, exposing my now hard cock.

She leaned her head down to take my cock in her mouth, but I stopped her, telling her to only use her hands. She took my cock & balls in her hands and began to rub it, stroke it and massage my balls. After several minutes, I told her she may now use her mouth. She took my cock in her mouth, and hungrily sucked the entire length in her hot and wanting mouth. She continued to rub my balls as she did so, driving me wild. Her tongue found its way down to my balls and then trailed down over my ass. She licked and sucked hungrily, trying to satisfy her lustful needs.

I had her stop after a few minutes, getting up and retrieving the small wedge from the Liberator. I placed it on the bed and this time I used it for me instead of her. I elevated my hips and had her continue. She worked on me for what seemed like an eternity. I finally decided that was enough and I had her switch places with me, her lying on the Liberator with her ass elevated, on her stomach. After playing with her for a minute, I took her..... hard.

I didn't warn her, didn't tease her. I made her gasp as I stuck my entire cock into her soaking wet pussy. She was so excited that it only took a minute before she began to beg me permission to cum. I made her wait. She squirmed, she bucked she whimpered and then begged again.... "Please Master" she panted, "May I cum???" I finally gave her permission, and she screamed. Her entire body bucked, but I didn't let up. The more she screamed, the harder I pounded into her.



I lost count of the number of orgasms that llama had, but it was several. Finally, I felt the twinge in my balls. I reached under her, grabbed her tits through her bra, and squeezed them hard. I tweaked her nipples, rolled them around, and kneaded her tits - hard. As she was cumming again, I reached around her throat with one hand, squeezing hard. The other hand found a fistful of hair that pulled her head back hard. She gasped and squealed, she begged me to pull harder and hurt her.

I continued to squeeze her throat, but let go of her hair. Instead, I ran my nails down her back - hard.



About the time she came again, I reached my limit and blew my load deep inside her. I collapsed on top of her. We laid there for several minutes without moving. Soon enough, I regained my strength and got up to clean up. I had some work to attend to that I had brought home with me that couldn't wait any longer. I went to take care of it, leaving llama to slumber in space.

What happened afterward will be a story for tomorrow.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home