Thursday, January 12, 2006

HNT

From one of our longer sessions.... Oh, how she loves to be restrained!







Who says quickies can't be fun and rewarding? Yesterday, Llama and I actually found ourselves at the house together for a short period of time right around lunch time. My devious mind is always ready for a nooner, but knew that we both had to leave within just a few minutes.

Llama had her usual devilish grin after I swatted her butt as she walked by me, and asked "You sure we don't have time for a quickie, Master?" How could I refuse that tempting offer and that beautiful body? I instructed her to quickly strip, and threw her to the bed. It only lasted maybe 20 minutes, but I brought her to orgasm twice, before cumming myself and filling her with a hot load.

When it was done, there was evidence of our little romp on her, in the form of hand prints to her thighs, scratches to her breasts, and bites to her shoulders. We both quickly got dressed and went about the rest of our day, both smelling of sex - and a big grin our faces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home