Tuesday, January 03, 2006

"Here are the rules: The first player of this game starts with the topic and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says 'You are tagged!' (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.The following may not be weird to you but they are to somebody."

Jo (aka Searabbit) tagged me and I have to come up with 5 odd habits of mine. This would be easier if I asked Master to name them...lol. Lets see what I can come up with...

1) I put my socks and shoes on the same way, no matter what. Right sock, left sock. Left shoe, right shoe.

2) This habit is weird and can be distusting. I pick and bite at my cuticles. I have beautiful, natural nails but my cuticles always look terrible. I have tried so many times to stop, it's not funny. Master has told me to stop but it only lasts so long. It embarrasses me but I can't stop.

3) I drive Master crazy with the way I eat. I don't mind if my food touches or anything like that but I'll usually only eat on thing on my plate at a time. I'll finish my meat and then eat my vegatable. Rarely will I 'mix it up.' Meatloaf and mashed potatoes are just meant to be eaten together.

4) I love having things organized. It makes me happy and I'm happy to do it. I don't alphabitize things but things that are alike, are grouped together. My kitchen has Christmas stuff stacked in it and it's driving me crazy but all will be better here soon. I also like things clean and tidy. No clutter. "A place for everything and everything in it's place."

A last one...this is getting hard.

5) I am a blanket thief. Several times Master has woken up in the middle of the night shivering, only to find that I have rolled over the other way and have all the covers. I'm usually always a bit cold to begin with. I think it's funny but sometimes Master just doesn't see it my way.

Well, I'm suppose to tag five other people but I have no idea who has already done this one. I don't want them to have to do it twice so I'll leave it open. If you want to do this for me, go for it and let me know. I'll come to your blog and read it over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home