Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A night out... and then the day that follows

At the end of the day yesterday, I informed Llama that she would not be cooking dinner. Instead, I had other plans. I told her to dress casually to go out for dinner. She asked if I had any requirements for her lingerie, and I told her no - she could wear what she wanted.

Llama is always very good at wearing what she knows I like, even if I don't give her specific instructions. We were going to have a night out alone, away from all the distractions that usually follow us.

We had a great dinner at a new restaurant that recently opened. It had been recommended to us, but we had not tried it yet. The meal was wonderful, and one of the things that she loves for me to do for her when out, I did. That is, ordering her meal. She tells me what it is she wants prior to the server arriving, and then I will order for her.

After dinner, I thought we would go to a movie. It had probably been over a year since the last time we actually went to the movies, rather than waiting for it to come out on video and then renting it.

After the movie, we returned home. We were both still very full from dinner. We were lounging around on the couch, just being rather lazy. She was sitting on one end, and I had laid down, teasing her by sticking my feet in her lap. She had an impish grin and began to massage my feet. As always, she knows that her performing this act is not only very relaxing to me, but also very erotic.

I allowed her to continue with her duties, and then informed her that she would be performing this act for the rest of me. She retired to the bedroom to get the massage oil and the bed ready. After just a couple minutes, she told me she was ready. I followed her to the bedroom, and removed my clothes and laid on the bed so she could continue. She started with my back, and with the KY warming liquid massaged my entire back, working her way down to my butt, then my legs.

Once she was done, I turned over and she did the same with my front, working down my body, skipping over my groin and working down my legs. Once she was done, she returned to my groin, massaging my cock and balls, and under my balls down to my ass. She spent several minutes doing this, and the desired effect was reached. She had my cock hard and my balls tingling. She asked what I wanted next. I had her remove the small amount of clothing she still had on, and instructed her to lay on the bed, on her back.

My cock was well lubricated with the KY liquid, and I added a liberal amount to her pussy. It was not rough, but it was forceful with purpose as I easily slid my throbbing cock into her pussy, burying it all the way in with one motion. She let out a loud gasp, and before she could catch her breath, I had both her legs in the air, and rolled her back into the bed so that her feet were next to her head, touching the wall behind her head. It was quick and easy. I was so aroused from her massage and the masturbation she had performed on me that I couldn't possibly hold off long before I came.

She too was already aroused from her duties to me, and was soaking wet even without the KY liquid. I rocked back and forth for only a few minutes before I felt her start to shudder, and increased the tempo at which I was fucking her, my balls slapping against her ass I did so. Within a matter of minutes, she was screaming, and begging me to tell her what she was. I told her she was a slut, a whore, and a slave - and with that, I too went over the edge, filling her with a hot load of cum.

We fell into the bed, and I released her legs as well slumped together. After a few minutes to catch our breath, she asked me if I would give her a beating. Normally, I would take such a request as insolent, arrogant, and very much out of her place. The brat in her was coming out, and I knew it would only be a problem if I allowed her to go without.

I considered her request, and decided it was in her best interest to allow her to receive a beating, even if she initiated it by asking fore it out of her place. I told her to lay on her stomach, selected one of my favorite belts for the task, and began delivering several blows to her ass, thighs, and back. As I continued, I increased the speed and the severity of the blows. Soon, lovely red streaks began to appear all over her lovely ass, legs, and back. After about 20 minutes of this beating, I delivered a strong blow, the elicited a yelp and a few tears. I stopped, asking her if she had yet had enough. She said she wasn't sure, and before she could say anything else, I struck her several more times, with some severity. Finally, she admitted that she had indeed had enough. Tears were streaming down her face, yet she was not sad or angry - she was experiencing a release that was needed following her powerful orgasm 30 minutes earlier.

We went to sleep soon after, content and happy. When we awoke this morning, it was with the premise of a lazy day at home. We both had some time away from work saved up and decided to use some of it. After a few hours of lounging around, I was teasing her with little swats to her butt as she would walk by, or tweaking her nipples when she would sit next to me. At one point, she was again being a brat and trying to tickle me and swat back at me. I pinned her to the couch, rolled her over and began spanking her. After a few minutes, I went to the bedroom closet, retrieved the heavy oak paddle, and returned to the living room with it. She was still lying face down on the couch where I had left her. I pulled her pants down to her knees and without warning, I began to deliver several heavy blows to her ass.

It didn't take long before she was squirming and screaming. I didn't work her over too hard..... that I save for later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home