Monday, December 26, 2005

Some updates

For anyone actually keeping track, I have made some changes to the Blog links to the right. I have removed some of the Blogs that have either gone inactive, or been removed entirely. In their place, I have added some others that I like to read as often as I can, as well as some that Llama likes to read.

If you don't see your Blog listed on our links, and would like to be listed - please drop us an e-mail. We will be happy to add you!

Since it would seem that our first HNT post was enjoyed - we might have to make it a regular practice to post for HNT.

Our Christmas went great, lots of friends and family. Also, there was plenty of pain to keep Llama happy over the past few days. Hope everyone else had a great holiday, and we are looking forward to the New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home