Monday, January 02, 2006

Rainy day repose

First off, Happy 2006 to one and all. I sincerely hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday, no matter which you celebrate. Both Llama and I send our warmest regards for a happy, healthy, safe and fun-filled New Year to you. We have been very fortunate to have made some new friends through this Blog, and we hope that continues to happen. Some of you that have been so kind to send your comments our way I look forward to getting to know even better and talking to you more.

Today was turning out to be a totally unusual day. I say unusual not in the sense that anything was wrong, but that it was not the typical routine for us. Neither of us got up at our accustomed time to go out about our daily work routines.

Llama was at home, lounging on the couch and reading her ever-growing list of Blogs. She was taking a leisurely day off from the grind and the post-holiday euphoria.

I was in my den, working from home today. I was trying to get some things done online, but I kept sneaking off from working to surf, shop, and generally waste the time I should have been using to do more productive things.

We were on opposite ends of the house, and we would bump into each other when one of us would wander through the house for something. Usually for me, it was another cup of coffee or just to see what mischief she was into. It's been raining all day, so going outside to get anything in her flower beds accomplished was not going to happen. She did announce that she had to go into town to the store for a few items, including something for dinner. She had been gone about an hour when I heard her come back in. Again, I wasn't getting much done, this time I was in the shower.

After lunch, I heard her log onto messenger. I had been on there as well, having it minimized down, just in case someone might want to distract me from work a little further. Finally, I got a wicked idea. Since I wasn't getting much accomplished anyway, another diversion hardly seemed bad. Our schedules had once again been keeping us from enjoying our relationship as fully as we like, or as we should.

She shot me an IM from the other end of the house, all the way through cyberspace, to ask if I was getting anything done and if we could be any more lazy today. My response was simple, "Get in the bedroom, get naked, and kneel, await me." Her response was even more simple, "Yes Master", she logged off and I heard her footsteps going down the hall.

I made her wait there a few minutes while I made a few comments here and there, and then finally shut down the mp3 player in the background and headed for the bedroom. The lights were off, the blinds drawn, and the room dimly lit - perfect. There kneeled Llama, naked at the foot of the bed, as she was instructed.

I went in and sat at the end of the bed and told her to position herself over my knee, which she did without hesitation, knowing full well what was coming. She did ask after she was draped over my knee if she had done something wrong, especially when she saw me reach to the dresser grabbing my leather belt and removing the buckle. "No, Llama, of course not. This is just a reminder of your place, who you belong to, and what you are." I saw a thin smirk on her lips as she turned her head back down.

I started with my hand, giving her a good spanking. Working her buttocks, thighs and legs. Then I switched to the belt, again working the same areas. Soon, she began to moan and every once in a while a squeal would escape her lips when I hit just a bit harder or caught the edge of her thigh just right, or the outer lips of her full pussy. I worked up her back with the belt, all the way to her shoulders, and back down again. She was soaked, the smell of her sex was filling the bedroom, it was intoxicating. I knew she was ready. I pulled her up, kissed her lips and had her lie face down on the bed. I removed my clothes and slid on top of her, pinning her to the bed.

I slowly began to grind my cock up and down the crack of her ass, and then her pussy. She was moaning and squirming beneath me, but had no where to go. Soon, she was grinding her hips into the bed, trying to get some pressure on her cunt to give her the release she wanted, but I was not about to let her have it yet. I quickly thrust my cock into her well lubed hole, and she rewarded me with a loud "Ohhhhhhhhh" and an even louder moan. I kept the strokes short and shallow at first, just enough to keep her on the edge. I lowered my face to her ear and whispered, "I'm going to use you. I'm going to use you to make me feel good. This is to remind you who owns you." Another moan and she squirmed again, until I reached around her throat with me left hand and squeezed just enough. This produced the desired effect, she let out a gasp and her breathing became ragged.

I grabbed a fistful of hair with my right hand and continued working on her for several minutes, finally allowing her the release she so desperately needed. I was giving it to her doggie style, and I had continued my earlier assault on her ass with my hands as I thrust in and out of her. Her breathing became more ragged and the moans turned to squeals. She arched her back like a cat and started to shake and shudder, fully in the throws of her orgasm. I didn't let up the rhythm until it was done and she fell back onto the bed.

I rolled her over, pulled her legs up to her chest and entered her once again in one swift thrust. She let out a very load moan and instinctively threw her legs over my shoulders, knowing exactly what I like. Her second orgasm didn't take long, and soon she was trying to pull back away from me in vain as I pounded into her, since I had her pinned to the bed and the headboard - there was no where for her to go and she had to ride the wave of pleasure that I prolonged with my continued thrusts. As she reached the peak, I felt the sensation building in my balls. It was only going to take a few more strokes and if I didn't stop I would be over the edge myself.

I thought about holding off and making it last longer by slowing down, or pulling out and letting her catch her breath. Instead, I decided I had tortured her enough and increased the tempo and soon as I was flooding her with my cum as she was just beginning to come down from her climax. This triggered her again, and she had a third orgasm in less than 20 minutes time. Once done, we fell apart onto the bed, with me rolling onto my back next to her. She was breathing hard and had the dream-like look on her face that let me know she was zooming along in subspace. After a few minutes, I pulled her to me, and she took her normal spot resting her head in the crook of my shoulder, snuggling up next to me. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours. In reality it was only a few minutes, before we both realized we needed to get up and I needed to get back to work and she needed to head into the kitchen to start prepping dinner. On her way, I issued another order to her, "Make me a pot of coffee." She nodded, "Of course Master." And headed off down the hallway, and me back in to the confines of my den.

She called to me to inform me it was ready. I would like to have her bring it to me, but try as she might, she can never seem to add the sugar and milk just the way I like it. We will have to work on that. Especially since, as I informed her today, I will be getting her that maid uniform in the very near future. Thanks to Dave for the wonderful idea! (Must give credit where credit is due)

Somehow, I have a feeling that dinner will taste just a bit better tonight, now that we have had some time together and the chance for me to firmly remind her of her place. She wasn't mis-behaving or performing badly, but every so often, by her own admission, she needs a good spanking to keep her head in the right place and her submissiveness in line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home