Tuesday, July 25, 2006

We're Still Here

I had written a post about what happened when Master did eventually beat me. It didn't get published which is probably a good thing because it got really rough and very ugly.

A few nights later Master decided that I was going to get the rest of my beating; it was time to tear down the walls that I had built up. And beat me He did. The pain was incredible and I just sobbed and screamed into the bed. I was tied down for this beating so I couldn't squirm away like I did with the first.

When He finished beating me, He tried to make love to me and ended up using me because I was so far gone. I couldn't look Him in the eyes because I felt so disgusting. I just laid there while He fucked me, thinking every second that I didn't deserve any of it. Ugly doesn't quite describe it.

Afterwards, I laid on the bed and sobbed for a long time. Master went out, got a drink, and watched television. Some time passed before I got up and joined Him in the living room. I can't tell you what happened after that really. We ended up going to bed at the same time where He took me savagely.

Biting, pulling, slapping, rough sex. I felt a lot better after that and finally my mind was cleared.

Since then, things have quieted down again. I was on my period soon after and had a medical procedure and can't have sex for about another week. Master has been working quite a bit so play and sex have taken a back seat.

That's it for now, Master just wanted me to update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home