Thursday, June 08, 2006

A Break

What has been going on with Blogger? We tried to post our HNT picture earlier but couldn't even sign in and I just now attempted to do this post and got a page that said, "That blog you were looking for couldn't be found." Um, wasn't looking for one, just trying to publish in my own, thanks. And there won't be a HNT photo seeing that Master is now at work and unable to do such a thing.

*sighs* The more advanced technology gets, the more problems we seem to have with it.

That being said, Master and I won't be doing any posting until at least Tuesday afternoon. We are heading out of town for a much needed break for the everyday rush and most likely will not have Internet access. Of course, I'm hoping there won't be a lot of time for such because He'll be beating His good little slave...*smiles*

I hope everyone has a wonderful and kinky weekend!!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home