Friday, June 23, 2006

Daily happenings

Things continue to go well here. I wish I could say that there has been a lot of kinky play going on lately, but that is not the case. Not for lack of desire, mind you. I have been working a lot of overtime at work and llama has been busy on several projects of her own. Not to mention that it's 'that time of the month' for her right now.

Despite that, we have managed to find some time to spend alone here and there. The vanilla sex has been good, but infrequent. One of the many things I need to rectify in the immediate future. I have been considering some career changes that would allow me more time at home with llama, and have the ability to some more traveling.

In absence of play, llama has been working diligently on her submissive duties and attitude, with great success. She has done very well in the past few months working on her insecurities and short temper. We've only had one instance where she overstepped her bounds and was quickly put back in her place, and that only took a verbal warning. Beyond that - she has been absolutely wonderful in her attitude and demeanor. I am very proud of her and the progress she's made.

Hopefully, the near future will allow me more time to write more regularly..... here's hoping! Until then -

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home