Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Things have been kind of crazy and busy the past few weeks, hence the lack of talking about what has been going on. Llama and I have finally been able to find more time together and we've been taking advantage of it.

We've had some wondedrful time alone together to play and get to know each other all over again. Talk has continued between us about moving in together, so that we can take our relationship to the next level. It has been agreed that we need to do this, and that it will happen. Now all that is left to do is to work out the details of it. This includes relocating her, since I am more established in my career than she is, and have a house. Once the details are ironed out, I would venture to say that it will only be a matter of weeks until she is living with me full time.

With that, comes some awesome responsibilities for us both, but we have discussed them all and we both feel that we are ready. For her, it will be another first. This will be her first time in a fully submissive relationship and living with her Dom, and it is a new and welcome change for me. I had spoken earlier about how I had not so much turned away from the D/s lifestyle, but had not found a suitable sub to undertake such a relationship with again. It was and is a welcomed surprise and it allows me to do all the wonderful and delicious things that I have missed for so long.

The other night, we were together after a rather long and vanilla day. We were in bed, and she was feeling a bit frisky. She asked if she may do the things to me that she knows I enjoy. I agreed to allow her to play, and to pleasure me. This she did, with skill and lustful desire. It was too good, in fact. She had me so relaxed and comfortable, that I actually drifted off to sleep. Yes, I was that sated and content. I awoke a short time later only to find her lying next to me in the dark, very, very upset. When I posed the question to her as to what was wrong, she became very aggitated and beligerant. She spouted off with the first things that entered her mind, completely forgetting her place in life. I knew better than to allow myself to get angry and lash back at her, because if I did I would regret it as would she. Instead, I calmly told her that what she had been doing was so good that it completely relaxed me and that she should be proud in the fact that she has that much skill and knows exactly what to do to put me in total ease and relaxation.

While I don't think she agreed with my assessment, she held her tounge the rest of the way and I instructed her to sleep, and we would discuss it in the morning. When we did talk about it the next day, she was still bitter and hurt, and she continued to be defensive and angry. She then told me that she was sorry for the things she had said, was ashamed for her reactions and her words, and asked for me to punish her as I saw fit for her indescretion. I thought about this for a moment and agreed that she needed to be put back in her proper place. I instructed her to strip her clothing off except for her panties, and go into the bedroom, lay face down on the bed and await my arrival. She complied at once without a word or any hesitation. I made her wait a few minutes before I went in and secured her to the bed, spread-eagle to the bed, face down. I then left her there to stew in her own thoughts and the emptyness of the room. After what I am sure seemed like an eternity to her, I entered the room and again, took my time before I began to work on her. I thought about which items I would use on her and what amount of punishment and pain I would deliver upon her.

I asked her if there was anything she wished to say before I proceeded and she simply said she was sorry for being a failure. This, caught me very much off guard. By no means is she a failure in any way. She simply needs to be reminded of things from time to time, as all tend to. I reasurred her that she was not a failure, and explained to her certain things, and reminded her of what was expected of her. For a moment, I actually considered releasing her from her bonds and removing her from the bed, without delivering a physical punishment. I briefly wondered if the psychological one would be enough. I decided that, no, that would not suffice in this situation. I also know from her having told me on different occasions, that no matter what I do to her she never feels it is enough. She multiplies it by a factor of 10 in her mind and is much harder on herself than I could or ever would be on her.

With that desicion having been made, I selected a sturdy, long handled oak paddle to start with. I delivered 20 evenly timed and randomly placed whacks to her buttocks, legs and hips. She was wimpering from the first shot, but never cried out or bagged for mercy. After the 20 shots with the paddle were delivered, I gave her a brief rest as I selected the next impliment to use on her. I settled on my own home made version of the cat-o-nine tails. Mine are somewhat more brutal than the commercial versions available, and this I only use with care and moderation. I also never use it for pleasure, only punishment due to the effects it delivers. I then administered another 20 shots to her, concentrating on her back, legs and thighs. The red marks and small welts quickly visible to me. Still, she never cried out, simply wimpered into the bed and waited for whatever else I had in mind.

After another short rest, I selected a cane from the closet and quickly delivered 15 blows to her buttocks, thighs and legs before I was satisfied this lesson was learned. I then removed my knife from its sheath and traced the blade along her back, neck and buttocks. This, I know, always turns her on. We have begun to experiment with knife play only recently, and to my surprise it excites her to know end. I didn't want her too euphoric from this, I wanted the stinging reminder of the punishment to linger with her for a while, and not be too quickly replaced with pleasure. I slid the blade down the long curve of her back and slid it under the waistband of her panites, slicing them off her in one swift motion.

Despite the recent punishment, I could see the glistening juices forming on the lips of her cunt, and could tell she was already getting aroused. I removed a butt plug from my bag, lubed her asshole up and began to slowly insert it. With this, she began to wimper more, and pleaded for me to stop. Her ass is very sensitive, and she loves anal sex probably more than regular vaginal sex. I didn't stop, though. I wanted to give her some pleasure after the pain from her punishment. I wanted her mind to start to drift into space, but I didn't want her to go all the way there. That, I wanted to save for later.

I inserted the plug all the way in, and then I told het to stay there until told otherwise. I left the room and closed the door and didn't return for about 30 minutes. At that point, I told her to get up and clean herself up and then come see me. Once she took her spot on the floor next to me, we discussed why I had punished her and the reason for me becoming angry at her. She was in her place once more, but a little more cowed than usual. She was looking in upon herself and trying to figure out where the outburst had come from. She was also, I know, still punishing herself and considering herself a failure still, although I addressed that issue with her again.

After a few hours, I called her into the bedroom, and told her I wanted to take a nap. She asked if she could join me, which I told her was fine. I had no real intention of sleeping, but that was ok. I told her if she wanted, she could resume where she had left off the night before, which she did. After a while, I decided it was time to tease her a bit. I got her good and worked up, nearly to a frenzy. She was begging me to take her in the ass and show her again who owned her. When I was good and ready, and felt I had her worked her up enough, I lubed up her ass once more and began to take her from behind. The marks from the mornings punishment all but gone now. I started in easy and slowly, allowing her the chance to adjust, soon she was grunting like an animal, begging for more, pleading with me to take her long and hard. With one thrust, I shoved my entire cock into her ass and she let out a squeal and then a load gutteral moan.

"Yeeessssssss Master! Oh, Yes! Fuck my ass, please, Master - use me like the slut I am. Use me for your pleasure Master!" With each utterance from her filthy mouth, my cock got harder and my thrusts harder and deeper until soon, we were both writhing along in a fast and furious rhythm. She continued to beg for more and more, telling me to give it to her harder and deeper. I reached under her and grabbed her voluptious breasts and she moaned hard. "Yes, Master - pull them, pinch them, squeeze them - HURT ME, PLEASE!!!!" It was all she could do to get the words out, she was moaning and panting like a dog in heat.

After several minutes, I felt the swelling in my balls, and I knew it was only going to take a few more thrusts to send me over the edge into a hard orgasm and cum in her ass. I had a left hand full of tit and a right hand full of her hair, pulling her head up and back off the bed, "Yes, Master! YES! More, Oh, I don't know how much more I can take! Please Master, Cum in my assssssss" she hissed. "Cum Master, Please cum in my ass now!" She was almost screaming through the moans and pants, trying to catch her breath without success. And that was all it took, I was there - and I flooded her ass with a huge hot load of my cum, and fell on top of her. She had a big smile on her face, she was as sated and satisfied as I was. "Ummmmm....Hmmmmmm.... that was what I needed Master, Ohhhhhhhhh - Thank You Master!"

I held her for several minutes and wiped the sweat and matted hair from her face, giving her a long, lingering kiss. Once we both caught our breath, we got cleaned up and went about the rest of our day, each with a smile on our faces, and her with a bit of a glassy stare in her eyes. It took a couple hours for her to fully come down from the euphoria I had put her in. All in all, not a bad way to spend an afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home