Friday, June 03, 2005

So very owned...

And I've never felt better. I feel so much love from You, for You.

As you've seen, much of my submission is quite natural and the rest comes from my desire to do anything and everything I can for You. This brings me great joy, peace, and serenity.

I didn't realize how deep my feelings of submission went. And I'm not sure that I've gotten to the bottom just yet. I may never get there because the deeper I go, the stronger the feeling gets.

I just sigh and smile as I think about You to myself, as we sit and eat dinner together, or when I catch You staring at me with the little smile on Your face.

I happen to love catching you staring at me and I love that little smile. So, no complaints here Master. Nothing but more love than You'll know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home