Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Thoughts of a Submissive

Master's last post made me smile, although not at first. I took it as, 'I'm taking too much of His time, I'm demanding too much of Him.' Master said that I was the only one in the world that would've taken it that way. So true. I re-read it the next morning and it really did draw out a smile. He wants to make more time to give me what He wants, what He knows I love and need. How could I not smile when I see that He pays attention to what makes me happy and that He wants to give it to me more often than He already does?

His last post also made me feel good. Now I know He can see vast improvements in me. Things like e-mailing Him or calling Him and letting Him know what's going on has become a natural thing. I know how much He loves me regardless of what He may think. His work keeps Him very busy and I understand that completely. He comes home tired but always makes a point to kiss me 'hello.' There are mornings where He's out the door before I have to get up and nights that I'm fast asleep before He can come to bed. He gives me what He's able and right now, that's enough. I would like to have more instruction and time with Him but it isn't His fault. He earns the majority of the money in the household and takes care of me. He gives me all that need.

Going from that, Master takes care of the bills, works long hours in order to put food on the table, keep the lights on, and a roof over our heads. In exchange for this, after I get home from work and on the weekends, I'm responsible for the upkeep of the house. I dust, cook, clean, do laundry, press His work shirts, and many other things that come up. On Sarah's blog, she had made the comment that she finds herself quite busy some days. I'm the same way; there's usually something to be done around the house when I get home, as well as cooking dinner for Master and myself. Well, someone opened a can of worms causing her to post what she means.

I read her post and found myself nodding and agreeing with her on practically every single point. Master has chosen to work the full time job and support me. My job is really quite simple and doesn't require too many hours a week. He provides everything that I need. When we go to the grocery store and I want something different or special, I'll always ask out of respect. Master has never denied me of anything, especially Ben and Jerry's...lmao. He has provided me with the clothing I need and things I need for around the house. When I make a trip to the store alone, I try to give Him an idea of what I'm going to buy. He earns the money but calls it 'our money.'

I like to have a clean house as does Master. There are times when I'm slack but our home never is more than a 10 minute power-clean away when company is coming. I do our laundry and I cook our food. I'm home most of the day, why shouldn't I? These little things bring me joy because I know Master is proud of our home; and so am I! I absolutely love to cook and bake. There's nothing better than cooking a good, filling meal on a cool, damp day. It warms the house and makes it homey.

Now, Master is a very good cook. On days that I'm under the weather or just too busy at work, no matter what, He'll step up and do the cooking and the cleaning without complaint. Some days He'll cook and take care of the kitchen afterwards to let me relax. Usually, Master takes care of the yard, the repairs, the bills, basically 'men's work.' I'm every feminist's worst nightmare; a submissive female that falls into the traditional roles of a 'housewife' or slave *gasp!*

I can just see feminists cringing and I love it! Thank you for making it easier to do things but do not judge me because of this life I chose and love! Just as Mac does for Sarah, Master will open my car door and help me in, hold doors into and out of restaurants, sometimes for several people. He holds my hand or takes my arm and enjoys it. He'll order for me at restaurants (which I adore) and He'll gladly walk to the bar and get our drinks. He too treats me like a queen, like a lady and I'm more confident for it.

And as Sarah points out, this allows me complete freedom from having to be masculine. If there's something I can't handle, Master simply steps in and takes care of it for me without complaint and without ever bringing it up again. I don't worry about getting an argument at a restaurant over food, I don't worry about anyone even looking at me strangely when I'm with Him. I can be soft, sensitive, open, and loving without having to worry about He or anyone else taking advantage of it. I can be a slut in the bedroom and a lady in public. We both love it and His protection of me allows it.

How many feminists can say that? How open can you be? I can be just as strong and independent if I wanted to be. I could go out and be an independent woman, support myself, and still be able to come home, put my leather collar around my neck, and kneel in from of my Master. If He would rather me be home, that's where I'll stay; if my job becomes a problem, I'll quit without fear. When I'm in a funk, I get out of bed because of Him.

And when He takes me into the bedroom and wraps His hand around my neck, as He did last night, I love Him more deeply. When He handcuffed my hands behind my back, put the ball gag in and blindfolded me, I was able to put my life in His hands and not feel on shred of fear. When He hooked up my leash and led me to the bed, I was ready to follow Him to the moon and back. When He began to flog me and slap me with that very leash, I was His completely, put in my place by the stinging, burning sensations across my ass and thighs. As He took me and fucked me, I knew He loved me above all others. As I cried gently afterwards from the release of intense emotions, He held me and comforted me, and I knew He cherished me above all others.

There's more than I could post about, more so about my own personal reasons for my submission, and the psychological impact it has on my life, but I've said enough for today. All of the above is because people who do not seek to understand our lifestyle but take pleasure in trashing it need to stop talking and listen or go away. If you don't understand and don't care, move on! No one is making you read this and I'm not out to change your opinion. If you want to burn your bras to get your point across, I'm not going to stop you. Go for it! Do what you need to do to be happy.

This lifestyle makes me happy. When I want something, I kneel instead of burning my nice bras from Vickies. I may not agree with how you do things and you may not agree with mine, but I will not stand up and bash you, telling you that you are wrong because of your beliefs. I expect the same respect back.

I'm a better, more educated person from my experiences with Him, who understands that people have different opinions. If you don't like mine, go to the top of the page and click on, "Next Blog."

We'll simply agree to disagree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home