Friday, December 02, 2005

Taken to the Edge

I love it when Master takes what I rarely offer. It reminds me of just what I am and where I belong in life.

As Master has posted lately, I've become more wanton of pain. He's taken me over the edge which can be frightening but I know He'll hold me while I let all the pain go. It's not something I'm afraid of letting Him do, taking me over the edge of what I can handle.

Last evening, I was exhausted and have been most nights. I went to bed and watched a little TV before Master joined me. We laid together and watched TV, chuckling at the show. For some reason (like I don't know), Master loves to torment me in the smallest of ways. So, as we are laying in bed, Master's right leg resting on top of both of mine, He begins to tease. Soon, He's holding me down and teasing me while I struggle against Him. We're both laughing too hard but He's stronger than I so I struggle in vain.

He placed my left hand under His body...hee hee hee, what a brat I can be! I begin to playfully scratch Master's ass. The "mmmm" caused me to continue and soon I found my other hand being pulled down to His already stiffening cock. I love the feeling of His cock in my hands, getting harder and throbbing with every groan. I played with His balls, more than pleased that He took the time to shave them smooth few days before. I love the feeling of His shaft and balls when they are smooth....oh yes I do love them smooth.

He ordered me to strip down. My clothing landed in a pile right next to the bed. As I laid back down, He grabbed my arm and pulled me over to my stomach, taking His place on top of my body. He bit me and ran His nails up and down my body. I could feel Him rubbing against my pussy and could feel the wetness spreading. I began to push back into Him, trying to get Him into my pussy.

The best laid plans of brats and men....

That's not what He wanted. He began to push the head into my ass. No lube, no warning, and I wanted it, damn did I want it. I'm not the biggest fan of anal but only because of the mess it can create. Other than that, I love the way it feels. I have bigger orgasms when I have a bullet, plug, or other implement in my ass and Master's cock in my pussy.

Last night, He started off slow and worked His way in, nice and deep. I moaned, squirmed, and squealed as He fucked me all the while nibbling my shoulders, holding my arms down, and using my hair for thrust. It was hot. Soon, Master began thrusting into me so hard and at a frantic pace. I was almost screaming into the bed at this point. It felt too good to hold back. I heard Him begin to grunt and knew...I was soon rewarded with a load of cum in my ass and a satisfied Master.

We each took a quick shower and crawled back into bed, falling asleep in each others arms. Like Master has said before, just when I think I'm so close to Him, we get even closer to each other. I'm continually drawn into Him and find myself putting what He'd want first, thinking about what He'd think of a situation, and what He'd do. I never would've thought that my submission would run this deep into my being, into my soul.

And I wonder if Master will ever take me to that edge, if there is an edge to my submission. Personally, I think that it is wired into my being and Master will just lead me deeper and deeper which will also being me closer and closer to who I really am.

His slave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home