Sunday, November 13, 2005

Moving on

Well, as Master said, we've moved right along. I was a mess until Master and I discussed what had happened. When our relationship first began, I told Master that I would look my best at all times because I was representing He and our relationship.

I always look my best. I never wear sweat pants out of the house. Never. The most relaxed pants I'll wear are a type of exercise pants that are a cotton spandex and even those are rarely chosen. I owe it to Master to look my best.

I re-affirmed that to Him and apologized. This is the first time it has come up and it will be the last.

We are closer now than ever. I was brought back to that place I love and things have been better. We've been rather busy and I've spent my long weekend catching on house work that has fallen behind as of late. Hopefully things will calm and we'll find more time to spend together.

Of course the more time we spend together, the more He beats me, the more I crave Him. I crave His attention, His words, His force, and so many other things that drive my submissive body and mind, absolutely crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home