Friday, December 09, 2005

Wandering thoughts of this and that

I had received an invite a while back to attend a play party from an old friend of mine, a submissive. I hadn't seen or heard from her in years, and had the opportunity to talk to her recently. Since then, we've kept in touch about once a week or so.

When the subject of her parties first came up, I was excited, but Llama was hesitant. She wasn't sure she was ready to take our relationship to that level, to the point where she was with others around, even if they are like-minded. We've talked about it some since the initial invite, and she is a bit more comfortable with the idea - but still not crazy about it.

I found out the other day that the party is scheduled for this weekend, and unfortunately, Llama and I already have a prior commitment. When I told 'P' we couldn't make it this time around, she was disappointed, but understood. I was kind up bummed too, I really was looking forward to it. You never know where you might get new ideas from.

Other than that, all is going along nicely with Llama. She has really come along very nicely, these last few weeks especially. I would like to take credit for the change in her, but I'm not sure I can. She has a lot more spunk and self-confidence lately. She carries herself very well, and knows what I expect of her, even when I can't be around to instruct her. For example, I was at work today, and buried up to my eye balls. I got an e-mail from her, she wanted me to know that she was going to be heading out to run some errands that I had left for her. In addition, she was going to be meeting a friend for lunch. She was quick to add that she would of course be dressed nicely, and her hair and make-up done. This is something that I normally have to tell her to do, as she has a natural beauty that really doesn't require much make-up. Often, she goes without, and looks just fine that way. She's very much a 'tom-boy' in many regards, and is comfortable to pull on a ball cap with her jeans and sweatshirt and head out the door. But, she knows I like her dressed up a bit, with hair and make-up done when she's going out in public. So, she has begun to make a concerted effort to comply with this, even when I am not there to guide her.

Now, all that being said, I have work to do. I have allowed things to slide into complacency lately. Like many of us in the D/s lifestyle, we lead vanilla lives each and every day. More often than not, I have allowed other things get in the way and sidetrack me from giving her the time, attention, and sessions she needs and desires. I need to instruct her more. I need to offer her more release - along with the restraint (both physical and mental). I need to get the garage cleaned out again and re-assemble my dungeon. I need to buy her more toys for our sessions. I need to make the time to take her to one of those parties. I need to hurt her more often, as she has admitted she loves it so much. And most important, I need to tell her how much I love her more often - and how I am better off for having her as my sub. A master without a sub is like a boat with no water, it does not function. She completes me, and I could not ask for a better sub than my Llama.

Yesterday, Llama called me at work. This is something she does not ordinarily do. Normally, if she needs something, she will e-mail me and wait for me to answer. If it's important, she will beep me on the Nextel. When I answered my phone to hear her voice on the other end, I was suspicious. At first, I wondered that something was wrong. She assured me all was ok, but had a few things that she wanted to tell me, and didn't want to wait for an e-mail response. Ok..... why not use the Nextel, I thought to myself. After she was done telling me what was what, I was about to get off the phone, and she said she was going to ask me one more thing, but it could wait if I had to go. As I always try to make time for her, no matter how busy I may be, I stopped and told her to continue. She asked for permission to masturbate. Now, I know why she didn't use the Nextel! I quickly thought over her request, and decided that yes, she may. She has been a very good girl as of late, and we have had very limited time alone together for me to give her the physical release she obviously needed. She giggled and thanked me, and then hung up. She told me later it was good, and that she had needed it.

The other day, we had to go out to a get together that required her to dress up a bit more than normal for her. I had given her a choice of outfits to wear. I wanted to see what she would choose. Despite the cold night air, and the height of my vehicle, she chose the skirt, heels, and thigh-high stockings. I was very pleased. She knows what I like, and makes every attempt to please me at all times. There is something very sexy and feminine about a woman in heels and thigh highs. I absolutely love it, and have purchased several pairs for her to wear. She has even begun to wear them under slacks and pants, simply because she knows I like them, and she has come to like the feel of them herself. She is already under standing orders to only wear thongs, unless I tell her to wear no panties, or the time of the month does not allow for it. This she does readily.

After the get together the other night, we decided to do something a bit different, and went to a hotel for the night. There was no need for it, it just was out of the ordinary. We had no toys with us, and we were both fairly tired. Things still managed to get rather heated in bed, once all the clothes were thrown to the floor. As the walls were thin, we had to keep it down a bit, but as she got closer and closer to orgasm, I pulled and pinched a bit harder, and when I saw her ready to cum, I wrapped my hands around her throat and squeezed. She recently expressed her desires for me to use breath control with her.

(***DISCLAIMER*** If you are a novice at this, be very careful and do some research first! This is a very dangerous activity and should only be attempted by those who are knowledgeable in the subject.)

Now, that being said, as her orgasm hit and she climaxed, I applied a bit more pressure to her throat than I have in the past. Careful to watch her face and eyes as I did. The effect was better than I think she could have hoped for. Her whole body shook and shuddered, her legs clamped down around me and she let out a high pitch squeal. I let up on her as her orgasm eased off, and she let out a loud gasp and fell limp onto the bed. It took her several minutes to recover, finally rolling over to cuddle along side me and thank me for 'the most powerful orgasm she had ever had'. After a while, she grinned when she looked at me and confided that she was about 10 seconds away from passing out. She wanted to know how I knew, and could be so good at it, and despite it - she was never afraid. She knew I would never harm her, or ever put her in danger. She has given herself to me, fully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home