Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Admission of a pain slut

I was going to have Llama write about the events over the past couple weeks, but she asked if I would do it for her, as some of it was a blur to her. Some time back, she mentioned that she was rather enjoying the pain aspect of our play and sessions, as well as just getting rougher during sex.

After all the emotions blew over from the events surrounding her night out with the girls and the party, things became much better. After we sat and talked, and I clearly outlined what I expected from her at all times, she began to understand why I had become angry and where she had gone astray. She did not receive a physical punishment for this transgression. The anger I expressed to her and the volatile conversation was more than enough to put her in her place and set her back on the correct path.

Since then, we have had several very heated love making encounters. Each time, they started out rather vanilla and soft, but they climaxed into something much rougher. With each one that followed, things got more and more physical, and rougher. She finally confessed the other night, that she loved the pain I was inflicting upon her. Everything I was doing to her was not enough for her anymore, she desired a new level of pain and humiliation to reach her desired climax, and to fully give herself to me.

What began as slapping her ass and thighs during sex, became smacking and beating. What started as light slaps to the face, reached a point where if not careful, would leave visible bruises to her lovely face - this is something I have no desire to do to her. Not when she must conduct herself in a professional environment each day.

Recently, she has begun to beg me to hit her harder, pinch more, and mark her frequently. While our schedules have unfortunately not allowed much in the way of full-blown sessions, we've managed to make due with what we can, when we can.

The items she purchased at her little sex party arrived the other day. I look forward to using them on her in the very near future. All has gotten much better between us, and I didn't think it was possible for us to get closer than we already were, but we have. She is very much in her place, and doing very well. We are planning a little trip, and as an added way for her to serve me, I told her she could pack for me. She has been asking me as of late for more responsibilities, and for new ways for her to serve me. I thought this would be an ideal way for her to show her submissive skills. I told her what I needed and wanted to be brought, and left the rest to her.

Llama read on another D/s Blog about the Master buying a maid's uniform for his sub. Nothing kinky, just a regular hotel-type maid uniform. She mentioned it to me, with a twinkle in her eye. I commented that it was a good idea, and that maybe I should purchase one for her to wear around the house to do her chores in. She grinned and asked me why I had thought she had mentioned it to me. She wanted it the whole time, but didn't want to come out and ask for it. So, I have checked out several uniform suppliers and found a few I like, and they are reasonably priced. Who knows, maybe I will have to get her one in the near future. Opens up a whole new realm of roll playing, fantasy, and kink...... and gives a whole new meaning to the term 'room service'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home