Sunday, November 27, 2005

Intensity

The last few days were spent with friends and family for the Thanksgiving weekend. This meant that Llama had to be on her best behavior (which she was) and that her submissive tendencies were dialed down while in public.

She did a perfect job in packing everything and planning the logistics of the travel, leaving me free to take care of work before we left and all I had to do was drive. She presented herself perfectly for each occasion we were in this weekend, dressing appropriately and even sexy with taste.

Unfortunately, when we arrived back home, I had to leave the unpacking to Llama as well, as I had to go to work. We finally made some time to be alone last night. We had a quiet dinner, and afterwards, I sat sipping at a drink as Llama went to bathe, pamper, and primp. When she appeared back in the living room, she was dressed in a skin-tight, spaghetti string camisole, her very short skirt, thigh-highs, heels, and her collar. Under the skirt, she sported a new pair of baby blue lace panties that were a cross between boy shorts and a thong. Very nice, indeed.

I was sitting on the couch, and instructed her to lie down on her back, putting her head in my lap. I could look down at her lovely body, and easily reach over and fondle her at will. This I did for about 30 minutes, teasing her and getting her even hornier than she already was. Finally, I had her get up to refill my glass, and get her new toy from the bedroom. She came back and resumed her original position, handing me her new toy. She had gotten it at the party she had attended a few weeks ago, and we had not had a chance to really use it yet. It is a double bullet vibrator. I turned it on low, and started running them over her body. I slid one down her body, and slid it under the flimsy fabric of her panties. She was so wet, it easily slid right into her pussy, eliciting a load moan from her. I took the second one and again traced it down her body, slid it too inside her panties, and positioned it so that the fabric would hold it in place right above her clit. I removed my hand, then used my fingers to apply pressure to it from outside her panties.

She was moaning and squirming from the vibrations being shot through her body. After a few minutes, I increased the speed of the vibrations, and began massaging the bullet into her clit with small circles and increased pressure. It must have been wonderfully agonizing for her, as she squirmed and bucked against it, trying to get the perfect angle and position to allow her a release. I didn't want to allow her that release, not yet. I let it build slowly and as she reached the brink, I would draw it away and leave her wanting. Soon, she could no longer stand it, her head was cocked back in my lap, eyes screwed shut, mouth dropped open, panting like a dog in heat. I slid the second bullet into her pussy along with the first, and when the two touched and vibrated against each other, she let out a squeal and then a gasp. She was whimpering, begging me with her eyes to stop teasing her and allow her to cum. I pulled the second bullet back out, slid it back over her clit, and went to work on her once more. This time, it was with determination. I had played with her for close to 45 minutes by this time, and she was so tight with pent up sexual frustration, I thought she would explode. I worked her clit with the bullet hard, mashing it into her clit. She began to move her hips to get the right pressure and position again, this time, I didn't stop. I kept working her, hard. It didn't take long. I saw the look on her face tighten, her eyes closed tight as a drum. She tensed up, her back arched and she started squealing. That was it, she was over the edge and cumming hard. Her legs began to flail, her hips bucked uncontrollably, her breathing was in ragged gasps, her skin flushed as she rode the wave or orgasmic pleasure. Just as it appeared that she was done with her climax, I would move the bullet ever so slightly and adjust pressure, and it would send her into another climax, harder than the last. She came long and hard, multiple orgasms lasting several minutes. When I finally pulled it away and let her relax, she went totally limp and lay in my lap sweaty and spent.

When she finally was able to talk, she was dreamy and ready to go to bed. I agreed, and sent her to the bedroom, just not to sleep. I had her strip and kneel and await me. When I entered the room, I had her suck my cock as I stood in front of her, then I laid on the bed and had her continue. She then used the bullet on my balls as she licked and sucked my cock. I let her go on, sucking me like a wild woman, for several minutes. I then put her face down on the bed, and again got her worked up. I lubed up her ass and inserted one of the bullets in her ass, then put the other under her clit. I wasted no time, sticking my cock all the way in to her pussy. She let out a yelp and began breathing hard. As I started sliding in and out of her, she began to beg for more and more. After a few minutes, she came again, but I was not done with her. I flipped her over and put her ankles over my shoulders, and slid back in with one thrust. She gasped and shuddered when I did, and it took only a couple minutes before she was bucking again beneath me, this time the intensity of the vibrator in her ass and the pressure it put on me while sliding in and out of her was too much for me and I exploded inside her, filling her with a thick load. We fell into the bed, still entwined together. We lay there for several minutes before either of us could move.

When I got my legs back beneath me, I got up and got cleaned up, instructing her to do the same. I went back out in the living room to sit and enjoy the afterglow and sip at my drink. She joined me a few minutes later, and we stared at the TV for a while. It wasn't long before we decided it was time for bed. I locked up the house, and we headed back to the bedroom.

I was messing around with her, teasing her by tickling and flicking her ears. She always gets frustrated, because I am not ticklish, so she can't get me back. After a couple minutes of that, it turned into pinching and slapping. Soon, she was aroused again, moaning and begging me to do more. What started as simple teasing was now turning into S&M. I was biting her, scratching her, pulling and twisting her nipples, and smacking her thighs, chest and face. The rougher I got, the more she wanted. Her breathing was fast, her moans louder and loader, she was panting and squirming. She would beg me to hit her harder, bite harder, pull and pinch harder... nothing was enough. Soon, she found herself held down with me on top of her, again inside her. Each time I thrust and she moaned, I grabbed another handful of hair and pulled harder, which caused her to yelp and ask for more. It didn't matter how much I hurt her, she was so into it, that she wanted more. By the time we both climaxed, I had left bite and scratch marks all over her body, and she was shaking from the pleasure. We laid in bed, and I held her as she sobbed. She laid there and cried all over my shoulder - the release of so much pent up anxiety and frustration from the previous couple of weeks just overwhelmed her. Finally, we both drifted off to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home