Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Speechless

For the past week, we've been very busy with work, in the office and at home. This led to having no time for each other, except for the passing kiss and tap on the butt for me, there wasn't anything going on. We had a bit of an argument, more so because of outside circumstances but things had smoothed themselves out rather quickly.

While Master was at work, I was working on things for the office and had signed on the messenger service we use, hoping to catch Him. I'm so lucky...He signed on a bit later. Master has the ability to tell that something is wrong, no matter how we're talking, or chatting in this case.

I always try to choose my words carefully, and made sure I did this time.

"Can I say something and have you take it at face value? It's nothing against you at all Master."

"k"

"The past week, we've both been busy and I've felt ignored. It let my demons run wild, especially today."

We talked about it and He calmed my demons, making it so much easier to sleep. Master was off the next day, allowing us to spend some time together. I was doing work (surprised?) and heard Him moving things around in the den. I went in, asking what He was looking for, and if I could help Him find it. He said He'd look by Himself. We chatted when He finally found what He was looking for: a lovely pair of black, leather gloves. I giggled and went back to working. At some point, He announced that He was heading out to run errands. He wasn't gone too long and came back with goodies for us...Oh, Yeah! He told me He'd "went shopping" and this peaked my curiosity. Eventually, He showed me what He'd gotten.

He bought me a butterfly vibrator, a vibrating cock ring, nipple clips, a riding crop (gasp!), and a couple other small things. Oh God, my mind starting racing! The terrible things He was going to do only excited me further. I asked what He had in mind.

"I'm keeping My plans to Myself for later. After supper, you'll shower, put on the school girl outfit, no panties, no bra, thigh highs, heels, collar. You'll start preparing now, go and put your small butt plug in."

"Yes Master," as I almost skipped into the bedroom.

For the rest of the afternoon, we teased each other, flirted, and bantered back and forth. I had my Master back, with no distractions. The day couldn't end soon enough. After supper, He cleaned up the kitchen and scooted me off to shower.

I quickly showered and prepared myself. I laid out my very short black skirt, my white collared button up shirt, thigh highs, and heels. I was excited I could hardly contain myself! I looked at myself in the mirror, sighed, and headed out to take my spot next to Master, on the floor.

He took out the butterfly and strapped it around me. After a few moments of positioning it just right, He began to tease me with it. I giggled and felt my face flush bright red. He played with the levels, watching my reactions to each. It felt good, a nice, even vibration. It warmed me up rather nicely... :)



He ordered me to the bedroom, made more interesting because the butterfly was still between my legs. He walked, I shuffled. He placed a new gag in my mouth but it wasn't quite the right shape. We had one but it's a bit too big and this new one is a little too small. *smiles* I like the straps on both so Master is going to see about making me a new ball, using the strap from the newer gag. I asked Him to put the bigger ball gag in my mouth; He asked if I'd be able to take it. I reassured Him that I'd be fine and that I wanted to be gagged. It went in with a little discomfort but that didn't last long. :)

He ordered me to lay down and looped on the nipple chain, which was a nice, gentle pinch, if those words can be used together. He put on those leather gloves...Oh, how lovely...and began running His hands up and down my body, squeezing my tits through my shirt, before deciding that the shirt needed to be opened. The feeling of His gloved hands on my skin was like electricity throughout my body.

He ordered me to roll over, which was a bit difficult with the butterfly between my legs, sending me closer and closer to the edge. With a little help from Master, I was on my stomach, already sliding into space. I no longer felt the discomfort of the gag, or anything else for that matter. He began spanking my ass. At first, I wasn't sure what He was using because the sensation was familiar, but new. Slowly, I realized He was spanking me with the gloves on. It felt amazing! There was very little sting and yet, I felt every single smack. It was more of a thwack and had a great effect on my ass and mind. He climbed up next to me and took my hand to His cock. He was rock hard and dripping pre-cum. I stroked and He spanked. I was gone before He got to the crop.

He worked me up and down with the crop as my moans got louder and louder from behind the gag. I was soaring through nothing but pleasure. I could feel the snap of the crop and the vibrator on my clit. This is where it gets fuzzy. I know what happened, just not in the order they occurred in. He got on top of my back and rubbed His cock between my thighs. I was so wet and needed Him in me so badly. He ordered the gag to come off and slid the blindfold on.



He ordered me back onto my backside and began to work my tits with the crop. At some point, He slid onto me and between my legs. I moved my hips around and into his groin, trying to get Him into me. He slid into me easily. I cried out and orgasmed almost immediately. He felt so good in me I almost couldn't take it. He fucked me hard, His hands wrapped in my hair, tugging.

"I'm not done with you yet slut," He growled into my ear and slid out of me. He crawled up my body and put His cock to my lips. I eagerly began sucking Him, licking all of my juices off His shaft. He didn't let me suck Him much longer before He got back to smacking me. This time, He was smacking my tits, belly, thighs and face.

I don't think if was much longer before He got back on top of me and slid into me again. I cried out at the amount of sure pleasure, and was rewarded with His gloved hands in my hair, around my neck.

"Will you cover my mouth Master?"

He did and I came. The feeling and smell of leather, the pressure He applied, the power He had over me were too much. I came again not long after, moaning and screaming into His hand. I lost track of the orgasms I was having. All I knew was that He continued to fuck me long after I would have been satisfied. I was so deep in space, that concentrating on what He was doing to me was very, very hard.

I had to ask Master to fill in the rest of what happened, so that the sequence of events remains proper. I remember what He did to me, just not when. Here is what He said;

After several more minutes of fucking you, I pulled out, went to the sink, put some KY on my cock, and easily slid the new cock ring on. It is shaped like a bull, with a bullet vibrator in the top of it - it's called The Matador. I returned to the bed and slid back between your legs, my cock sliding all the way in to the ring very easily, you were soaking wet. I turned on The Matador, the position wasn't quite right, and you winced a bit in pain. We adjusted hips and legs, still no good. Finally, I put your legs up over my shoulders, and the angle and position was just right. Your mouth fell open, your eyes rolled back in your head just before you closed them. I pumped in and out a few times and that's all it took to send you into another, screaming and bucking orgasm. This was all I needed to reach climax, and I shot my load deep into you. We fell together onto the bed, and I rolled to the side of you. You laid there for several minutes, eyes closed, with a dreamlike look on your face. I held you, rolled over and kissed you several times, and reminded you again how much I love you. I glanced at the clock, it had been 57 minutes since we started. I told you to rest a bit, we'd take a break, and then I would come back and give you the rest. You smiled and said "I get more???" I put my sweat pants on and headed for the kitchen to get some water, and told you yes, you got more.

After about an hour, I came back in, and you were still lying on the bed, half asleep. I put the gloves back on, and had you roll back over onto your stomach. I ran my hands over your body again, and then started giving you another spanking. Your ass cheeks were a bright pink again, and I could feel the warmth through the gloves. I got the riding crop again, and used it all over your back and legs and ass. I alternated with hitting you with the crop, smacking you with my gloved hand and playing with your pussy. Finally, when I thought you'd had enough teasing, I rolled you back over. My cock was only half hard by this time. You were still soaked, and I shoved my dick into you, working my hips to get enough pressure to slide the half hard cock inside. After it was in, I could feel it getting harder, throbbing, and before long, I was fully hard again and pumping in and out of you. This time, no vibrator, no cock ring, no toys - just us. I was thrusting hard into you, but slow and deep. I wanted to torture you. I had one hand full of your hair, the other I was using to balance myself. Soon, you were coming again, then again, then again. It almost seemed like the orgasms were continuous.

I made this one last, holding off my own orgasm until you had at least 5 of your own. Finally, it was too much for me to hold off any longer. I grabbed your legs, threw them over my shoulders once again, and thrust into you as hard and deep as I could. You let out a yelp and screamed "Yes, Master! Yes! Oh, God Yes master! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! Ahhhhhhh!!!" With that, I hit my climax, wrapped both hands around your throat with my gloved hands and came hard deep inside you. You bucked beneath me, trying to get more, your own orgasm taking control of your body. The pressure on your throat was just enough to have you gasping for air and make your face turn red. Once I finished dumping another load of cum into your pussy, I released your neck, and fell onto the bed next to you as you let out a gasp.

I got up long enough to pick up the myriad of toys and implements from around the room and store them away in the closet before climbing back into bed with you. You cuddled up next to me, naked say for your collar. I stoked your hair, told you again how much I love you. You nestled your head on my shoulder and said "Yes Master, I love you too. I feel so safe right now, so loved." I reminded you that you should feel safe and loved, because you were. I will always be there for you, I will always care for you, I will always protect you. With that, we both drifted off to sleep for the night, you cuddled up next to me, with your head on my shoulder. The last thing I heard before I slipped into sleep, was the sound of your slow, deep, satisfied breathing in my ear. I love you Llama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home