Friday, January 20, 2006

Thought you were tired?

I started out by writing about a little romp we had the other day, and then something happened. I never got back to it. Instead, the following is what transpired.

I had gotten home late from work. It had been a long, bad day. I was totally exhausted. All I wanted to do was eat dinner and have a few stiff drinks to let the days stress bleed off. Llama had dinner waiting for me, she held off eating until I got there. We sat down to eat together, talking about the days events. After we were done eating, she went to clean up the dishes and I sat down to relax. Shortly afterwards, she joined me in the living room in front of the tv.

It didn't take long, before I realized I was dozing off in front of the tv. I got up and decided to take a shower. After the day I had, I needed it to wash away the days grime, but I also hoped it would wake me up a bit. It was too early to turn in for the night.

I was right, it did help me wake up. I was in the shower a few minutes, enjoying the hot water and the steam. Llama pulled back the shower curtain, standing there naked, and asked if she could join me. How could I say no?

She stepped into the shower with me and let the water warm her luscious body. I switched places with her, so her back was to the shower head and told her to kneel. She took my limp cock in her mouth and slurped it in. She had me hard in seconds, and continued to suck my cock into her mouth hungrily. Before long, she was stroking my cock as well, and playing with my balls and sliding her finger down to my asshole. She teased my asshole with her finger and lapped at my nut sack with gusto.

I stood her up, switched places with her, and turned her around. I pressed my hard cock against her back, mashing it between us, then between her thighs. She needed no more encouragement than that. She leaned forward, spread her legs as far as the tight confines of the shower would allow, and reached between her legs to guide my cock into her dripping pussy. I entered her with one motion, she was soaking wet between her own horny juices and the water from the shower. I gave her no time to get used to it, I simply started plowing in and out of her hot pussy. She tried to keep her balance as I fucked her, and she bent over even more.

She was moaning and writhing in ecstasy, and begged for more, asked me to make it hurt. I began to slap her ass and outer thighs. I then reached up, and began scratching her back. At first, it was hard, but not too hard. Before long, I was scratching the length of her back with gusto, and the marks were readily evident. The combination of the pressure I was applying and the heat from the water brought the striations out with beautiful vividness. I continued to slide easily in and out of her for what seemed like forever.

I then stood her up and turned her around as I withdrew my cock. I pushed her back up against the shower wall and pinned her arms over her head. I held them there with one hand, and reached down between her legs with the other. Before long, I was finger-fucking her, as I leaned down to alternately suck her nipples into my mouth one at a time, biting on them and swirling my tongue around them.

After she had her orgasm, I released her, and finished washing up. I left the shower and allowed her to wash off. I pulled back the shower curtain after I dried off to see her soaping up, camera in hand. I snapped several shots of her as she washed. Then I let her finish up.

When she emerged, she was dressed only in her robe and had a towel wrapped around her hair. I was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for her, stroking my still stiff member. I called her over and told her to continue what she had started. She knelt down and sucked my cock into her mouth once again. I let her work her magic for several minutes, playing with my nut sack once again and teasing my ass.

I stopped her, stood up, told her to disrobe. I crawled onto the bed and laid down. She joined me immediately, and crawled between my legs. She went to work on my asshole. She flicked her tongue over it and stroked it with her fingers, putting just enough pressure on it with her finger tip. She then reached around with her other hand and played with my cock. After several minutes, I didn't think I could stand it any longer. I had her turn around and position her pussy over my face, in a lovely 69. She continued to devour my cock as I dove into her delicious pussy with my tongue. I licked her slit and teased her clit for a long, long time. I darted my tongue in and out of her honey hole as she took my cock even deeper into her throat.

I had her climb on top, facing away from me, burying my cock in her hot hole. She began riding me, bouncing up and down in a steady rhythm. I slid her knees forward to allow her to keep her balance as I pulled her backwards to me. Her balance was off, and she couldn't continue her ride on my shaft, so I began bucking my hips to pump in and out of her while I reached around her and grabbed her full tits. I squeezed, kneaded and twisted them. I pinched her nipples and tweaked them, causing them to stick out like large, red pencil erasers.

I then rolled her over and entered her from the front, putting her ankles over my shoulders. She moaned and squirmed beneath me, the torture I was giving her was exquisite. She was on the verge of another orgasm after only a few minutes in this position, but I didn't want to allow her that release, not yet.

I pulled out, and she looked at me with a quizzical look. She started to apologize, thinking she had done something wrong. I stopped her, assuring her all was fine. I told her to roll over on her stomach, and slid on top of her. My cock was between her legs, sliding up and down her slick slit. I then reached the nightstand and retrieved the tube of KY. I leaned back and put a generous dollop on her ass. She jumped from the cold KY, and then started gyrating her hips in anticipation of what was to come.

I put the head of my cock on her asshole, and asked her if she wanted it. "Oh, God YESsssssssss Master!" she hissed. "Please, Master! Give it to me, put your dick in my ass!" I eased the head of my dick into her asshole, going slow and giving her a chance to adjust to the size. Soon, she started to push her hips and ass back against me, trying to get my cock further into her ass. I complied, and eased more of it into her ass. Before long, I felt the wonderful 'pop' once the head passed the rim of her asshole and the entire shaft slid in with ease.

She moaned and began to beg me to fuck her ass. She started spouting off all sorts of nasty and filthy things. She asked me to give it all to her, fuck her hard and to rape her ass. I slid in and out of her ass, faster and faster, harder and harder. With all the excitement leading up to this, and the fantastic tightness of that hole, it didn't take long before I was ready to cum. Before I could come to orgasm, she screamed out that she was cumming, and began bucking wildly beneath me, pushing back even harder against me.

Once her orgasm has subsided, I picked up that pace once again. After about 3 minutes, it was too much. I leaned forward and told her I was ready to cum. She begged me, "Master, give it to me, give me all of it! Please Master, cum in my ass.... cum Master - Please!"

That was it, I was too far gone and I felt the wonderful building tingling sensation in my balls and knew I was ready to cum. And I did, with a loud grunt and a growl in her ear - filled her ass with my hot load of cum.

We fell together to the bed, me still inside her. It took us both several minutes to compose ourselves and drift back to reality. When I finally slid out of her and rolled over, I was spent. I could have drifted off to sleep with ease. Instead, after lying there for several long and wonderful minutes with her curled up in my arms, I realized I needed to get up and get cleaned up. I went to stand, and I was dizzy and light-headed from our intense sex work-out. I got steadied on my feet, and went to turn the water on in the shower once more. I climbed in and got washed off again. After I emerged, I told her the bathroom was hers, as I headed back into the living room to catch my breath.

When she was done, she leaned over to kiss me and say goodnight, announcing she was going to bed. I sat and watched a little tv, typed out this account, and then once done headed in to join her in bed. I plan on holding her tight and cuddling up close to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home