Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Sunday night

Sunday night. The football games are over, dinner eaten, the dishes done, the house appropriately cleaned up and neat. It was getting late, but not too late yet. Llama had a gleam in her eye. Earlier, I had reddened her bottom in the kitchen with a spatula. She told me it was warm and wonderful, being spanked with that item through her jeans as she attempted to cook dinner.

She asked if there was anything else I wanted from the kitchen as she got ready to turn out the light and join me on the couch. We sat and relaxed, it had actually been a pretty busy day. We had gone out the night before to a get together of 'vanilla' friends, and we both had consumed too much alcohol. This made for a rather long day, despite the fact that we slept in very late.

She looked over to me and asked if we were going to do anything special, and did she need to go put anything particular on. I thought about it for a moment, and decided that for what I had in mind, she didn't need to primp or get any lingerie on. It wouldn't be on very long anyway.

Instead, I instructed her to go get out the bag of toys, and get her restraints ready. I joined her in the bedroom a few minutes later, and had her remove her top and bra. As she began to disrobe, I got the remainder of the restrains ready and placed the ropes around the bed. I had her put the ankle restraints on, over the cuffs of her jeans, then I started by handcuffing her behind her back. I then cinched a rope between the cuffs and the ankle restraints, with just enough play in them for her to hobble. Next came her breasts.

I looped rope around her breasts and snugged them together, then placed the nipple clamps, minus the weights, on her. She let out a deep moan and winced a bit. I adjusted the tightness, easing up a bit. I didn't want her in too much pain.... yet.

After I teased her and let my hands roam over her body for a while, I undid everything except for the nipple clamps. I took the handcuffs off and instructed her to put the wrist restraints on. Once done, I took the nipple clamps off and had her lie face down on the bed.

She got a thorough spanking, lasting quite a long time. When her bottom and thighs were sufficiently red and warm, I switched to the heavy, home-made flogger. I worked all over her back, ass and thighs. The red streaks now becoming very evident. Soon, I switched to the lighter, rubber flogger. However, I increased the tempo and force on her with this one to maximize the effect. Next came the heavy oak paddle with the long handle. She received 30 or so solid strokes with it to her ass before I went on to the cane. The cane is not one of her favorites. The pain it elicits is quite severe, and usually I reserve this for punishment. This night however, I wanted her deep into space before I was going to give her what I had in mind.

Once I felt she had gotten enough of the cane, I went to the smaller, short handle paddle that is much lighter. The sound of it cracking down on her ass filled the room, and her gasps were lovely. I worked it all over her back, shoulders, thighs, legs and feet. In between, I would alternate back and forth with the other implements to keep her guessing and alter the pain she was receiving.

She was close to being in space, but not quite there yet. Something was holding her back. I climbed on top of her, my cock pressing against her ass and sliding between he legs and teasing the lips of her pussy. I ground my hips into her, making my cock even harder than it had been. I kissed her neck and back, and nibbled and sucked on her ears. I playfully bit on her shoulders and neck. She was moaning and squirming beneath me.

I asked her if she was ready for the next step, and she nodded and muttered a weak "Yes, Master". I told her she didn't have to take it if she didn't want it. This was for pleasure, not punishment. She said she was ready, that she wanted it, but that she was not sure if she could take it. I told her we could stop any time she wanted. She said, "I know Master. But I want it, I want you to do it to me."

With that, I got up and reached to the bedside. I lit the candle that had been sitting on the nightstand beside the bed and told her to prepare herself. We had experimented with wax before, without success. It had always been too much for her, the sensations overloading her and ripping her our of space.

I waited for a moment for the candle to get good and warm, and start some wax melting, as well as to give her a chance to prepare herself for what was coming. I dripped a couple drops on her back, and she let out a yelp and tugged at the ropes, for now she was securely tied spread eagle on the bed. I waited for her to settle down, and dripped a few more drops on her, with the same reaction. Then again, and again, each time waiting for her to relax before the next dose. After the first few times, she settled down, and was taking them with moans of pleasure instead of yelps of pain. I increased the pace a bit, hitting her with the drops of wax with less time in between, as well as a few more drops each time. After several minutes, she asked me to slow down a bit, and give her body a chance to process the sensations, which I did. Before long, her back was nicely mottled with dark red wax, and as I continued to drip it on her, I told her that we could stop anytime she wanted. She nodded, and said she wanted to continue. After several more minutes, she finally gave in and admitted that she had had enough.














I blew the candle out and as I undid her ropes, told her how proud I was of her. She was gone, zooming securely in subspace. She tried to roll over onto her back, only to wince when she realized the wax on her back and the fabric of the blanket on the bed did not mix well. She still was in space, and I helped her to easily roll onto her back when she was ready. She was soaking wet between her legs, and I easily slid my stiff cock into her with one hard push. She moaned and wrapped her legs around my back. As I pumped in and out of her, her hips met my rhythm and gyrated with me. Soon, she was bucking against me, her orgasm hitting her with surprised speed. That was all I needed to send e over the edge as well. I had been so hard as I worked her over for the last hour I had though I would explode on the blanket long before I ever fucked her. It had only lasted about 5 minutes, from the time I entered her to the time we both had mind-blowing climaxes, arms and legs tightly wrapped around each other. Totally, spent, she fell into the bed, and I slumped down on top of her, resting on her heaving chest.

I kissed her, long and deep and hard, then planted kisses all over her cheeks and face. She was so beautiful. The sweat dripping from our bodies, her crimson colored cheeks and breasts..... oh, what a lovely image.

We lay there a long time, cuddled up together on the bed, me holding her and letting her drift in her own private pleasured existence of space. When she groggily began to come back to reality, the pain on her back returned, and she smiled. She rolled on to her stomach and tried to reach her back to begin removing the wax. She quickly found it was too hard to reach and hurt coming off. I told her to lie still, I would get it off. I reached for my knife, a very sharp blade. I easily scraped the now cold and hardened wax form her skin. She jolted a few times from the sensation, but otherwise took it with admirable poise.

Once done, she got up to clean herself up, while I cleaned the wax up from the bed, and packed away all the toys and restraints. Before long, we were both in bed together, curled up together to drift off to sleep..... until the next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home