Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tease

And Master will attest to that fact. I guess it's a part of who I am; I flirt with Master and tease Him all the time. Well, except when He isn't in the mood in which case I keep my distance. The past couple of months, it seems like I've really come into my own as a person. I've gotten more comfortable in who and what I am which in turn, has allowed me to open up. Don't get me wrong, I still have days when I doubt a lot of things, including myself but the other night wasn't one of them.

I eluded to it in my quick post yesterday. Master and I teased each other back and forth all day long but I had the feeling nothing was going to happen; I was on my period and we usually just don't have sex during the week. The night was like any other one; after dinner, I usually clean up and we sit and relax until bed. Once in bed, we talk and snuggle up to each other to fall asleep and some nights we start teasing each other.

I really can't remember how it started but it was innocent enough...*smiles* Okay, well I know what buttons I can push and I pushed them. Master began to hold me down, pinching and nibbling my nipples. I whimpered at the mix of pain and pleasure that was beginning to do its job.

"I love it when you whimper..." He growled as He continued teasing me. Pinching lead to biting, lead to slapping my face, making me beg for Him to hurt me more. The harder He was, the more I wanted it, needed it. I needed to feel His power over me and He gave it to me. Hard.

"Rollover - On your stomach," He ordered getting up off the bed. I rolled over and laid still, knowing He'd move me where He wanted me. I heard Him ripping open a condom in the background before I felt His weight on me. I knew what He was going to do and He did it. I can't say that I didn't want it, but needed it. He ran His cock up and down the crack of my ass before beginning to push against my tight ass hole. It was tight and slightly painful at first but soon I was pushing back against Him, trying to get His cock all the way in me. The pain and the pleasure soon took its course. Master was fucking me with vigor, calling me dirty names. Whew.

I didn't last long before I came, so hard. Master fucked me harder, biting my neck and shoulders so hard that it burned. His teeth seared my skin. I groaned and squirmed beneath Him, often grinding my hips against His. I came again soon after that. He was taking me to the edge quick.

"You had enough slut?"

I managed to get something that sounded like "no Master" although I don't remember saying it. I remember wanting more, not wanting Him to stop. I wanted to be hurt. He pulled my hair, put His arm around my neck, pushed me down into the bed. At some point, it got to be too much.

"Yes I've had enough Master, please stop!"

He did so immediately, rolling off onto the bed next to me. I couldn't move an inch if I had to save my life. I wanted nothing more than to just drift away into space and sleep but it wasn't meant to be. I cried softly at the release He'd given me while He cleaned up. I got up a bit too fast I think because my head began to pound. I held myself up on the wall and shuffled to the sink. All I remember is that it hurt. I didn't feel the pain in my back and on my shoulders until the next morning.

Where He bit me, I was rewarded with deep purple coloring and the imprint of His teeth as thin red lines. He bit so hard the skin was peeling around the lines.

I was impressed and smiled at myself in the mirror.

I'm such a tease. And I don't think Master would have it any other way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home