Friday, February 03, 2006

Some updates

I have been remiss in my duties as of late. No, not the duties of Mastering my slave, llama. She is actually doing quite well, and we've had a few wonderful sessions lately.

No, this is from my fellow Bloggers, Doms & subs alike. I have an ever-growing list of Blogs that I read, as does llama. I have had a few requests lately from readers asking to be linked, as well as permission for them to link us. We are always happy to find out more people are reading about us, and wish to link us.

I've added a few new ones to the llist at the right, if you are not already reading them, you might want to check them out.

In no particular order;

Married Mans Fucktoy - A D/s couple from NYC, and their exploits. Great build-up over the last 2 weeks for a BDSM weekend about to happen. Wondeful!
Journey to the Darkside - Another D/s couple from Vancouver, Master Anakin & padme. The blog is themed in Star Wars (which I love - Jealous I didn't think of it first!). Great stories of their D/s life, vanilla life, and lots of pictures.
Burblings - How I missed Am's blog, I don't know! Sorry Am! She is the sub partner of Dave, whose blog is Randomness and I have had linked for a while.
TIGER and kitten - another D/s couple. She's had a solo blog for quite some time and finally they did one together. A great read!

If you don't see your blog on the list, don't fear! We probably have stopped by or read it, and I may have just overlooked putting it on the list! Please don't hold it against us!

I also added a list of blogs that link to us. If you have a blog that links to us, and don't see your blog listed, please drop me an e-mail so I can add you! Thanks again for stopping by, we love to have you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home