Sunday, February 05, 2006

Bugs worked out

OK, after a rather boring Super Bowl, I do believe I have the bugs worked out on the new design. Everyone should be able to read the text easily now, between the alteration of the colors and the increase in the font size. I also got the Haloscan issue worked out, and it appears that I didn't lose any comments after all! Yeah, me!

Any complaints? No? Good ! LOL

Last week, I ordered a new item for llama and I. I can't quite bring myself to call it a toy..... as it's more furniture than implement. By now, you are probably scratching your heads. Well, allow me to ease your confusion. It's called The Liberator. So far, we know 2 couples that have one and SWEAR by them. We were first introduced to it last summer when some old friends of mine came to visit for a few days and told us about the great new item they had bought that had elevated their sex life. Then again recently, when at a small party at a friends house, we 'stumbled' across theirs. One of the other guests had been nosy and going through their bedroom & closet (of course, he was VERY inebriated) and came out to inform all of us of 'the great pilates stuff in the closet!'

Our interest was sufficiently piqued, and we went to find that they too had one. Despite the fact that they had several friends in the house, and their parents (weird moments!), they informed us how great it was and how much they enjoyed it, etc, etc.

So, I went online and checked it out again, and decided there was no sense holding off any longer. As I was looking at it, llama came in and saw it, she had forgotten about it, and asked if I was thinking about getting one. I told her I was, asked her what her color preference was and started ordering. She was disappointed to find the combo model we were looking at didn't come with the tie down points we had seen.

That problem was easily solved when I found the cover conversion kits that go on the different pieces and have the tie down points, and the restrains for an additional cost. She got even happier when I added that to the order. Sure, it cost more, but it was worth it.

I had fully expected it to have been here by now. I ordered it about a week ago, they ship FedEx, and they say if it's in stock that it ships next day. Maybe if we're lucky, it will get here tomorrow. I do hope it was in stock. Sheesh! Nothing worse than having to wait to play with a new toy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home