Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Insatiable

Oh goodness, my sexual appetite has been just that lately. I cannot get enough of Master, His cock, His touch, His lips. It's terrible!!!! We've had more sex in the past week than I can count. For more than a couple of the days, we've had sex at least twice. I'm exhausted but I'm left wanting more!!!

Master has also taken to marking me quite effectively. *smiles and blushes* My back poses a challenge in that it isn't bruising as well as it used to. More often than not, I'm left with beautiful teeth impressions and nail marks down my back.

The past week has found me in our car, shirt up, breasts exposed, pants and thong down around my ankles, masturbating as Master drove down the road. Can we say HOT!?!?!? I was dripping wet by time we pulled in the driveway and got into the bedroom. He fucked and marked me furiously.

Last night, we were laying in bed and I begin being a bratty. I definitely had my own motives in this...lol. I got on top of Master and began fucking Him. I love this position because it allows for Him to play with my tits. He started out by pinching and nibbling them. I moaned and rode Him all the harder.

Soon, the pushing, pulling, biting, and slapping began. It all got to be a bit much but as I would stop fucking Him, He'd take over. It hurt and felt good at the same time; my body and mind were so confused that I couldn't get the right word out, the word that would make everything stop. Part of me didn't want to say it because as bad as it hurt, the tiniest part of me was having trouble getting the words out of my mouth.

Every time that I'd get the wits about me to say my "safeword" that will bring all activities to a complete stop, He would bite or slap my tits or ass so hard that instead of a word, a gasp would come out. It was sensory overload; too much happening at once, too much pain in too many different places.

It was interesting that even though I wanted to make everything stop, I was okay afterwards. I didn't break down, I didn't withdraw or pull away from Master. Have I moved into another realm of my submission? Has it really gotten that much deeper since the last wayward scene that I can just move on?

I'm at a loss but calm. Surprised and loved. Master is off at work today and I have found some free time to get this done and out. I really need to get back to my work and get a couple things done before lunch.

And I cannot wait for Master to get home later tonight...lmao. Although I think that it'll probably be a good idea to take a night off. My pussy, tits, and back will be grateful...*smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home