Saturday, June 03, 2006

All wrapped up

One night last week, llama was feeling rather frisky, as she tends to get every so often. I couldn't write about it because of our internet woes. She had been getting bratty, playfully talking back and making smart remarks in passing. As the day wore on, I finally decided that I would give her what she was asking for.

After dinner, I instructed her to shower and shave her body, then present herself to me in nothing but her collar. Once she was ready and kneeled before me, I told her to wait and I would let her know when I was ready for her.

I left her there and went to the bedroom to prepare for her session. I got out our box of toys, got the bed set the way I wanted it, and retrieved a few additional props I had been giving some thought to. Some time ago, I had seen and heard about the erotica of saran wrap play. Recently, llama was introduced to it by the writings and images on Padme's blog. She had asked me weeks ago if we could try it, and I said sure, one day when time allowed, we would try it. I downplayed it. I wanted it to be a surprise for her when I decided to do it, not to mention that she has had problems in the past with extreme confinement.

This night however, I was going to introduce her to it and see if she could handle it. I thought we would start slowly. Give her a taste for a few minutes, then release her and do other things. I called her into the bedroom and her eyes lit up when she saw the roll of saran wrap. A big grin on her face, she knew what was in store for her. I instructed her to stand at the end of the bed, arms at her side and remain still. I began wrapping her, starting at her shoulders. I worked all the way down to her ankles and then back up again, making sure it was nice and tight.

Once I was satisfied she was securely wrapped, I layed her down on the bed. She admitted it felt weird, but she told me that she was already wet and excited about what was coming. I spent the next several minutes having some fun of my own with her. I used a sharpie marker to write some indecent things on various parts of llama, then rolled her over and did the same on the back. I then rolled her back over so she was face up. I gave her a breathing hole, and wrapped her head. She said she was fine and thoroughly enjoying it.

I didn't leave her head wrapped long, instead I blindfolded her and teased her with one of her dildos in her mouth, then her ball gag. I also had her leash on her collar and used it to pull her in the direction I wished her to try and roll.

I left her wrapped for a total of about 30 minutes, then cut her loose. I restrained her to the bed and had my way with her, making her orgasm several times. Before I came, I had removed her gag and she had one last request. "Master' she moaned "Please cum on my face!" How can I refuse a request like that? I positioned myself at her face and let loose, covering her lovely face with a thick coating. After we sufficiently recovered, I got up to get a washcloth to clean her up.

Later on that evening, she told me that she had wished I had left her wrapped longer, and that just the confinement alone had sent her into space. She came down quicker than she would have liked, far before she wanted to. Next time, I will have to leave her wrapped longer and add a few extras to the mix. Next time will most likely be later tonight. I think it will be a combination of wrapping and the use of the Liberator afterwards.


***In a side note, I tried to upload some images from our saran wrap session, but blogger is acting up and would not allow them to load. I will try again later.***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home