Thursday, May 18, 2006

HNT

So, it's HNT once more, and once more I am late in getting a pic posted. It's been really hard for me to keep up. First, a pic - then some thoughts from me......



Now, I have a few thoughts. 1st of all, I want to thank all of you for your support. Over this past weekend, we passed 10,000 visitors. Thank you, thank you, thank you! It's hard to believe, that in less than a year, we've had over 10,000 people interested in what we are writing about! We started the blog last February, but didn't add the counter until the beginning of August. Pretty cool. We're actually quite flattered. Despite the fact that recently work demands have kept me from writing as much as I used to, many of you have stuck with us. So, again I say thanks and ask you to bear with me a while longer. Hopefully, I will get back to some regularity in my writing.

Despite the increase in my time working lately, llama and I have found some time for some intense fun. We've had a few very good sessions lately, and she has been doing very well with everything she has been instructed to do. She has gotten back to her old self, as far as her pain tolerance and pain desires are concerned. She's back to begging for more and more each time.

One more subject I wanted to address is a post llama made a couple weeks ago. She mentioned that we have talked about a threesome with another woman involved. When she and I first got together, being with a woman was something that she expressed a serious interest in. As we became more serious and commited to each other, she has told me that she does not feel as comfortable with the thought of bringing another woman into bed with us. I understand her reservations. I wish to take a moment to rebut a few comments that were made after she made that post.

I will NEVER harm llama. Physically, I inflict pain on her for the purpose of pleasure during a session. I would never harm her physically outside of that, and certainly not emotionally. This issue is one we will continue to talk about, but in the end, if she is that uncomfortable with the idea, and her desires have changed - I NEVER would make her do something she did not want to do. Despite that she is my sub, I her Master, and that she has vowed to do as told, I will never make her do things she does not want to do.

I wanted to threesome more for her then me. I would very much love to see her with another woman. I would be content to simply watch, and not actually participate. But, as I said, if she does not want to have that fantasy fulfilled any longer - I will respect her wishes and not force her into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home