Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Changing tides

A great deal has happened in the last couple weeks. Most importantly, I took some much needed time off from work and re-connected with my llama. We made a couple of day trips to the beach & the mountains, and spent some time alone at home. We worked on some projects around the house, and renewed our playing.

llama's attitude, outlook and demeanor has changed a great deal in the preceding weeks, not only because of the time spent together, but also because of a great deal more communication between us. There were some lengthy discussions about what she wanted, along with some heated arguments and some raw emotions. In the end, it has worked out well. She has realized who and what she is once more, and has re-asserted herself in being the sub and slave she wishes to be and that I require of her.

After her beating a couple weeks ago, her focus has come back full force. She needed it, admitted she wanted it, and desired that I not hold back. When I was finished, she was whimpering and hurt. The physical pain quickly passed, but the mental pain was real and present for days. It took a great deal of talk to get her past it and again make her realize her focus. Once that happened, the pieces began to fit back together nicely.

I had a meeting to attend the other night, and I would be home after 10. Before I left the house, I gave her instructions. When I came home, all my instructions were carried out to the letter with precision and detail. I walked through the door to find her kneeling in the hallway wearing a white cut off tanktop, black g-string, thigh high stockings, heels and her collar. Her head was bowed in submission and she was holding a cocktail for me. We sat in the living room as I sipped my drink and smelled the aroma of scented candles placed throughout the house.

When my drink was gone, she asked if I was ready for my massage. I nodded and led her to the bedroom where she had everything prepared. The candles were lit throwing shadows around the room, with just enough light to see by. She undressed me and asked me to lie on the bed face down. She climbed into the bed with me and began to rub the warming lotion into my shoulders. She massaged my shoulders and back, then down to my buttocks. Each time she got to a new spot, she added more of the warming massage lotion and worked it deep into my skin. She reached down between my legs and stroked my balls and the head of my cock every so lightly, just enough to begin getting me hard. She used her oil slicked fingers to tease anus. She then continued to work down my legs and to my feet. As she rubbed my feet, she lifted up my leg and I felt her tongue on my toes. I had never asked her to suck on my toes before, and had never really considered the action. The sensation was strange and erotic at the same time. My cock was fully hard as she took each toe into her warm, wet mouth and alternated by sucking and licking on them. She then did the same thing on the other foot, about making me crazy.

When she was finished, she asked me to roll over, and she dutifully rubbed my chest and pelvis with the lotion, careful not to touch my erect cock. She worked around my groin and down the front of my legs. She leaned down and without touching my cock with her hands, sucked my cock into her mouth. Her tongue was magic, and she had me ready to explode in no time. Instead of allowing that to happen, I stopped her and told her to lie down.

I began smacking her ass, slowly and lightly at first, then I picked up the pace and the intensity. Soon, she was moaning and grinding her hips into the bed. I then tied her down and I switched to the paddle, then the flogger and then the cat-o-nines. With each change of implement, I increased the tempo and the force and she became more aroused. I then inserted her butt plug, and continued to smack her ass. I didn't think she could stand too much more, she was extremely over-stimulated. However, I had one more surprise in store for her. I pulled the 12" knife out and began to run the blade down her back, around her hips and over her well-beaten ass. She was squirming and moaning in pleasure.

I untied her, flipped her over keeping the butt plug in her ass,and slid my cock all the way in one thrust. She let out a scream and began to shake; her first orgasm. When it passed, I started pumping her hard and deep, bringing her to multiple orgasms without letting up to give her a break. After about the 5th one, I again picked the knife up and traced the blade around her breasts and belly, and up to her neck. She let out a guttural moan and then screamed in pleasure once more as the next wave of orgasms hit her. This time, it sent me over the edge as well, and I unloaded deep inside her. We fell together on the bed and held each other until we both dozed of to sleep.

We've had a few other sessions since that one, but we can't write about everything now can we? I will tell you about what happened yesterday though. llama had been asking for some additional submission. She asked if she may kneel in front of me as we talked. I agreed, and soon that simple conversation and her kneeling had me aroused. I got up, leaving her kneeling there and walked into the bedroom. I called to her, and told her to come into the bedroom. I had her kneel in front of me again, then I pulled my shorts down and ordered her to suck me. She took me into her mouth and expertly sucked my cock and made my knees go weak. I then had her stand, pulled her clothes off her, threw her to the floor and took her. It was animal, savage. She was clawing and scratching at me, and it only lasted a few minutes, but it was hot as hell. We came together and then fell apart. I got up, cleaned up, and went to work. I got a few interesting text messages from llama shortly afterward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home