Monday, November 20, 2006

Don't send the flowers yet

I swear, we're still alive. I know I said I was going to make an effort to post more often. Obviously that hasn't worked out too well. Actually, things here are going quite well for llama and I. There just aren't enough hours in the day. And with the holidays rapidly approaching, it will only get worse.

We haven't had the time for a full blown play session in weeks, but we manage to have some vigorous and heated romps in the bedroom on a fairly regular basis. I suppose that's domething.

Just wanted to say hello to everyone still around to check on us and see if we're still here. Maybe one of these days I'll get my persoanl and professional life together and have the time I want to do all the things I want to do.

If I don't get a chance to write again this week, llama and I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. We plan on giving thanks for all the wonderful things in our life - and then eating everything that's not nailed down!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home