Thursday, October 12, 2006

Success

I had to make a post because I didn't like opening our blog and seeing "Failure." I wanted to cum so bad that night and give Master the orgasm that was right there. I felt so terrible and really quite disgusting. After Master left the room, I just cried into my pillow.

But this, in no way, stopped Master from trying again. *smiles* It was a night or two after the last post. Master and I were enjoying a quiet evening at home, just watching TV and being a normal, vanilla couple. It was after 10pm when I got up and kissed Master goodnight.

"I'll be in in just a few minutes," He said with a smile. I grinned, having a pretty good feeling as to what was going to happen. He came in as He said, stood next to the bed, and pulled the covers off of me. Down His shorts went and out came His already hard cock. He put it to my lips and I eagerly sucked it in, enjoying the taste and feeling of His cock on my tongue.

He didn't let me continue for too long before climbing on top of me and roughly kissing me. He nibbled my neck and down to my tits. He bit, pulled and twisted my tits which only made me wetter. Master's hand made their way down my pants and found me soaking wet. He yanked my pants down and threw them across the room. He worked His magical fingers, spreading my juices around, and took turn between rubbing my clit and finger fucking me.

Slowly He began to work more fingers into me. I'd mentioned a few months ago that I'd like to try fisting and tonight would be the first! He stretched me out good, all the while playing with my clit with His other hand. Soon, I felt His knuckles pushing against my pussy. God the pain felt so good and soon, I exploded around His fingers. He worked every last bit of orgasm out of me.

"Oh yes," He said as He climbed on top of me, offering His fingers to my mouth, which I sucked happily. He pushed into me with ease and fucked me good and hard. I don't remember how many times I came in all. The pain felt so good.

After He came, we cleaned up and say back to relax. I think I may have dozed back off but Master eventually came to bed (again...lol) and we laid down to sleep. That never works for us. He started teasing me by grinding His hips into my ass and I would push back.

We ended fucking again. This time He was more rough with my poor tits. And I loved every single second of it. I moaned, squealed, struggled, tried not to scream, and almost came as He tortured my tits with His hands and teeth. I was left very marked and very happy. The bruises can still be seen well even today.

Master once again, brought me back. The stress all but disappeared and I was able to get my mind focused on some things I needed to get done. I was able to get them done and more. I'm one very happy and very owned slave. Play will be at a minimum until the middle of next week because of my period but I'm hoping to get a spanking tomorrow night before a very busy weekend so that I can remain in the mind space I'm in.

Thank you Master, for not giving up on me and for taking the time to bring me back. I've been so much happier and content since then. Perhaps you could give me a spanking tomorrow night to keep me in line for a busy weekend. I feel very owned and protected right now. I'm sorry for our argument the other night about my career but it's about the fear of failure more than anything else. I'd just as soon as not try than to try and fail. I trust what you say but I'm not sure that I can do it.

I love you Master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home