Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hush

It's been awhile since I've posted, probably too long. Like Master said in the last post, I've been struggling as of late. I've been so incredibly stressed, such that I can't sleep, my body hurts. I have muscles that are tense that I never knew I had. Master and I have also been really busy lately. By time He gets home, I'm usually heading to bed.

This was the case last night. I told Master that I was going to bed, when He replied, "No you aren't." I was less than enthused but I didn't have the energy to argue. I simply sighed, went to the couch, and snuggled down as much as I could. I dozed off for short periods of time before Master announced that it was time to go to bed.

He got right into bed, naked, and made sure I knew He was naked. *smiles* I have to take out my contacts before anything and shut the light off before stripping down myself. I climbed in and got right up against His back to get warm. As I cuddled up to Him, He pushed His ass back into my pelvis, chuckling. I giggled and smiled as I let my hand drift down to His ass. I rubbed my finger tips and grazed my nails right down the crease of His ass and thighs. He moaned in response so I continued. I did this for a minute or two before reaching around front to feel His already hardening cock in my hands. I began stroking Him and rubbing His balls in my hands. He moaned and squirmed at my touch which began to excite me.

He rolled towards me a bit, pinning the left half of my body to the bed. He reached over and began stroking my tits and lightly pinching my nipples. His hand slowly moved down to my pussy and began stroking my lips and thighs. Eventually He spread my lips and just touch my clit. I shuddered. All the while I'm stroking His now hard cock, feeling Him pulse within my hand. He fingered me oh-so-slowly to an orgasm.

He sat up and rolled over onto my body, sliding His cock into my very wet pussy with ease. He thrusted deep into me over and over again, quickly bringing me to another orgasm. After this one, He began to nibble lightly on my neck and collar bone. God it felt so good. I moaned, "Yes, a little bit of pain. Please make it hurt."

He obliged and began to nibble harder at my collar bone and neck. I could've melted into the bed at that point. He started to fuck me harder still. One of His hands soon found my ponytail and He twisted His fingers into it, tugging my head to whatever side He wished for it to be. His other hand moved from my neck to my tits, mashing them into my chest, or twisting my nipples until I cried out in pain. This all continued for some time. I lost track of how many time I came before Master filled me up with His cum.

Today, I feel so much better. I've been trying to figure out where my desire to submit to Master had been. A few nights ago, He ordered me to kneel in front of Him; I hesitated before getting onto my knees. I'm still worried that I'm going to fall out of space like I did over the weekend after our last scene. I had to call Him at work to ask Him a question and caught Him at a bad moment; He snapped at me and I snapped right back. Then I just cried.

I'm also afraid that my submissive fire has almost gone out. Out of everything that has to be done during the day, I don't have the time or energy to devote to fully serving Master with all I am. And He should never get less than my best effort. I have other thoughts and reasons behind this but I'm not sure that I feel like sharing them. But overall, things are doing better. We just have to find a balance in this just as we do for everything else in life I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home