Friday, October 06, 2006

Failure

Even before llama made her last post, I knew she was stressed. It was kind of hard to miss. The signs have all been there. I have tried to make things easier for her, but I havn't succeeded. Tonight, was a disaster.

We finally found a few free hours to spend alone tonight, and we both had the same idea in mind. llama went off to take a bath and try to relax a bit, and when she emerged from the bedroom, she was wearing a new outfit she had bought a couple weeks ago that we hadn't had time to enjoy yet.

It was pink and frilly and see-though and lacy, and short.... and looked fantastic on her. She also had on a new pair of black thigh-highs. I was instantly aroused, and was ready for action. llama had been teasing with me all afternoon, making suggestive comments and flirting. She more than once told me she wanted a paddling tonight. I was ready to give her a good work-out.

I sent her to the bedroom to get out the toy box, and get the bed ready, then followed her in. I ordered her to kneel in front of me, she sighed and began to move. I asked her what was wrong - she wouldn't answer. I asked her again, and she told me that she couldn't let go, couldn't get into space, was afraid of being dissapointed, the list went on.

I started teasing her. I bent her over the bed, and started playing with her. Then I teased her asshole. Pretty soon, I had one finger in her ass and 2 in her pussy. She was soaking wet. I added some KY to her ass and inserted the beads into her ass and a vibrator into her pussy. After several minutes, I had her lay on the bed.

I started using another vibrator on her clit. She was close to orgasm. She was so close, but couldn't relax enough to let herself go. I switched tactics and used one vibrator on her clit as I entered her. It was long and slow, she was right on the edge. All too soon, I was at the point of no return and came hard inside her. She still had not climaxed. She began to cry.

She told me that she couldn't relax enough to let go. I told her it was ok, everyone has stress and from time to time this happens to everyone. She didn't agree, it wasn't ok. I layed next to her for a long while and tried to calm her down and make her relax, and see that it was really ok. She never agreed. She wound up going to bed, very upset and still stressed.

I need to find a way to make her relax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home