Thursday, September 07, 2006

Mine

Things have quieted back down. Life has picked up the pace once again, as it always happens. There have been some light scenes, mostly Master spanking me, pulling my hair, and slapping my face before and during sex.

It does the job of keeping me in my place for the most part. I always feel so much better afterwards, my mind so clear and focused, and serving Master comes as naturally as breathing.

Master and I agreed last night as I was laying in bed, that we need to find time to do a scene. I'm getting that itch, that want and need to have Master tease me, hurt me, pleasure me, and use me...All at the same time.

Who says slaves are needy?

Scenes are also very reassuring to me. They tell me that Master still loves this lifestyle, that He's still pleased with me (even though He'd let me know if He wasn't), and that we still have our deep connection.

As of late, things have been going fairly well except for what my intuition is picking up. I have a very good sense of intuition. Master, family, and friends will attest to this fact. I get the sense that something isn't quite right with Master and I've pinned it down to the fact that He's not happy with something and feels almost stuck; there's nothing He can do to improve the situation. I just can't figure out what the situation is although I have a fairly good idea.

I haven't even brought this up to Master yet. I almost don't want to waste His time by asking. We have little time for such trivial questions as He's busy with work, even when He's home. There are just better things to talk about. Hopefully we'll find some time in the near future to do a good scene before that time of the month hits.

I'm trying to make time to update more often. I'm trying to update about the other aspects of our relationship and not just the sex (although that's usually the most fun to write and read about).

I hope everyone is doing well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home