Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New Blogs to Read!!!

I am quite the blog whore. My list of daily reads is so long it has its own folder in my 'Favorite's' list. The kinky blogs and vanilla blogs are also separated into their own folders. *smiles*

Anyways, I added some blogs to our Daily Reads list. I can't seem to keep up with all of the blogs that link back to us but I know most are already listed anyways.

padme's devotions
padme now has her own blog, separate from Journey to the Dark Side. She's only made a couple of posts so far and I can't wait to see more of her personal feelings.

kaya
This blog is written for kaya's Master and often includes very witty, funny posts as well as very honest, emotion-filled posts. Her Master is often away from home because of work but he keeps her going with interesting daily tasks. She also includes pictures which are a bonus because even without them, her blog would be more than wonderful and deserving of a lot of readers. To be honest, when I first began reading her blog, it was a bit unsettling because of her level of submission and some of the tasks required of her. However, I kept reading it and have come to enjoy it immensely, often checking several times a day for her posts.

Confessions of an English Gentleman
Another wonderful read about a man and his expectations of his submissive. His posts can often be eye-opening to a submissive because of the different point of view.

Everything Goes
A couple's blog kept by Griz and goodgirl. They offer wonderful HNT pictures, product reviews for those of you who are always shopping for more new, exciting implements, and fantastic stories of their journey through BDSM and D/s.

The training of His slut
This blog goes along with Everything Goes and is written by goodgirl. She describes her progress as she and Griz go through her training in order to deepen her submission. I enjoy reading this blog because it reminds me that all slaves have doubts and worries too, not just me.

luna's Journey
I just recently began reading this blog, having found it on our "Blogs That Link Here" list. Once again, a blog that I can relate to on so many levels.

I also changed the link for "Randomness" seeing as Dave and Am now have a couple's blog that is very insightful and seems very honest. Every so often, they post new pictures of Am or do reviews of new products they have purchased. Their new blog is listed under "Our Kinky Blog."

All of the blogs I have mentioned above are fantastic reads. I recommend that if you aren't reading them, to stop by and give them a peak. I think that you'll enjoy them a lot!

Things around her are going well. Master and I were laying in bed the other night and began talking about my need for pain. My need for a lot of pain is back with a vengence and Master seems happy to sate the need. He began to speak about where He thinks I am and what He wants to do to me. "I think you're about ready to have blood drawn, to be cut."

Oh goodness His voice turned me on; He sounded so devious and dominant that I literally moaned. He told me to reach down between His legs where I found His cock hard. "Just talking about it makes me hard llama."

I started stroking Him, which led to Him biting and pinching me.

"I'm gonna take your ass. What do you think about that? You want me to fuck your ass don't you slut?"

Oh hell yes!! I moaned and answered "yes Master." He went to get a condom and the KY. Soon, my ass was lubed up and He was pressing into me. I came within a minute. When He fucks my ass I swear He hits my G-spot. It wasn't too soon when He growled into my ear, "I'm going to come in your ass."

I'm excited for later on tonight. I'm hoping that we start experimenting with more pain. I need it so bad. I can't explain where this need for pain comes from but it's here to stay I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home