Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Giving Thanks

Goodness, we've been so busy lately. I'd check through my blog everyday and would check to see if anyone had left a comment or if Master had time to make a post. I'd always think, "I need to make a post about something..." And would forget about soon after. I have tried to keep up with my reading however and have been fairly successful with that.

I just wanted to get in a quick post before tomorrow morning. We'll be heading off to enjoy dinner with family and probably a couple of friends. We'll eat too much food, drink too much wine, and enjoy ourselves way too much. I also wanted to mention that I'm thankful for my Master, who deals with way more drama than He ought to sometimes.

Thank you Master for always being there when I need you most. Thank you for dealing with my personal issues and insecurities...They are hard enough for me to deal with so I can't imagine how You deal with them but You do. I'm thankful that we've got to spend more time together lately, especially the lovely bruises You've left on my chest. I remember You everytime I rub my chest during the day and when I admire them in the mirror after a shower. I love You Master and I'm so thankful that You came into my life and chose me.


To everyone, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you are able to spend it with the family and friends that you love so much and hold dear. I hope everyone is able to take time out and really think about the things that they are thankful for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home