Tuesday, December 12, 2006

"Love shall be our token, love be yours and love be mine"

"Love was Born at Christmas" from Shawn Colvin's "Holiday Songs and Lullabies"

Master and I are doing rather well these days. He is still busy with work and I'm busy preparing for the holidays but we have seemed to find our place right now. I know that I'm comfortable and it seems that Master is happy with where we are at.

I guess I feel lucky because other people seem to get really stressed out this time of year because of the holidays. I have no doubt that we'll hit a snag or two before it's all over with. Master has been keeping me in line by using me after the lights go out. Just when I think we've reached another level of pain, of Him using me, of my wanting to be hurt, He takes me to yet another level where I'm literally begging Him to hurt and use me. It doesn't hurt that when He is home on a day off, that He gives me the attention and time I crave from Him. I'm a happy little slave these days.

Last night, Master had a meeting after work and wouldn't be home until later on in the evening. I got His permission to get something slutty on and present Him with a drink when He came through the door. I was having trouble keeping my hands off my freshly shaved pussy. I love my pussy smooth and knowing that Master was going to come home and hurt me, made it harder to keep occupied while I waited.

Unfortunately, His meeting ran a lot later than expected. He gave me a ring to let me know He was on His way and understood if I was too tired. I was quite tired (He reads me too well) and went to change into some sweats and a tee shirt. I ended up dozing off on the couch before He arrived. He came to me and kissed me apologizing. There was really no need for it and I told Him so. Life happens and I've come to understand that He won't always make it home by the time I expect Him and that's OK.

After talking for a bit, we made our way to bed. I beat Him to the bathroom so I crawled into bed before He did. I cuddled down and waited for Him to crawl in. As always, when He got into bed, I waited for Him to cuddled up to me. I love feeling His bare skin against mine. It's such a comfortable and safe feeling, not to mention erotic. He slid in and over to me and apologized again for getting home slightly late. Then He kissed me ever so gently. One of those kisses that sent a shiver through my body and made me feel so loved.

We kissed again, one thing leading to another. He kissed my neck so lovingly, sucked my nipples, and caressed my body. I got my hand to His cock to find Him hard and stroked Him up and down, played with His balls, and kissed His neck. He got on top of me, wrapped me in His arms and slid into my wet pussy. I needed Him so bad and wanted Him even more. We began to make love, ever so slowly and gently.

There was no hair pulling, biting, slapping, name calling, choking, or scratching. Only two people who are deeply in love with each other, making love to and enjoying one another. Each time I came, He pulled my body even closer to His, feeling ever quiver and ragged breath. The pace quicken when He got close to cumming. I wanted nothing more than to feel Him cum in me, to know that He owned my body and soul and didn't have to demand it of me. As He moaned and grunted through His orgasm, I held Him as tightly as I could. He collapsed on top of me and held me close as His cock still spasmed inside of me. I didn't want Him to move. I wanted to stay in that very moment forever.

There was nothing else in the world but the two of us and our love.

"I love you."

"I love you too," Master replied and kissed me gently on the lips. I fell asleep with His hand on my thigh and His cum in my pussy, knowing deep in my heart and soul that He loved me more than life itself and cherished me above all others.

God I love that man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home