Thursday, January 11, 2007

28 Hours per Day

19 days since the last time we wrote anything here. How did that happen? Well, actually, I know the answer. We went away for a few days over Christmas to visit family. Good trip, nice to get away. When we came back, I buried myself right back in work.

This of course, has not helped at home. Llama has been anxious as of late. We had a few light sessions, tried to get back in the groove, but it hasn't worked. Then the e-mail. I was at work yesterday, and I went to check my e-mail. In fact, I was working late. I should have already been on my way home, but wasn't. I won't give specifics, but the overview is this; she doens't feel attractive, she thinks I'm not sexually interested in her anymore, and there isn't enough time together.

I ageree, there isn't enough time. I will be the first to admit that. I am, of course. sexually attracted and interested in her. The only problem is that after working an 18 hour day, there isn't much energy left for much else. As for her not being attractive - well, that's just not true. However, convincing her of that is another story.

I wish I could find a way to spend less time working and more time at home with Llama. I don't know how to solve the current problem facing me.

1 Comments:

Blogger lunabitch from hell said...

That was beautifully written.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home