Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Being bratty never felt so good...

A few evenings ago, Master and I were relaxing and watching a bit of TV together. Since the decision has been made for me to move in with Him, we've been spending more and more time together. I've been making a lot more time for Him. What He said is true, we've spent time rediscovering each other and on my side, falling in love with Him all over again. I never fell out of love but there is so much more I can see to love about Him, seeing His different sides and moods. He's taken very good care of me and I couldn't be more thankful.

The next few weeks are full of change for the both of us. I have my apartment to sell and have given notice already. As for my job, I'm not quite sure whether or not I will keep it. Master and I have to discuss it. Then packing and moving in with Him. I am nervous about my abilities to serve Him fully. He reassures me that I'll do just fine.

Back to a few nights ago...we were just relaxing after a day of fun outside, being vanilla. I had a rode on with nothing underneath. I like being comfortable in the evenings and had just got out a nice, long bubble bath. Master insisted that I go and "pamper myself." Twist my arm.

I stepped into His kitchen to get something to drink. He made a smart-assed comment and being me, I always dish it back out. I do watch what I say when we are alone just to be respectful. It's never been a big deal. I smiled and started to say something but stopped short, knowing better and just smiled.

"You'd better watch what you say or I'll give you a spanking," He said with that smile He has.

I replied, "Or maybe I'll say it just to get a spanking."

I walked back into the living room where He was sitting in His chair. He pointed at the table and to the drink in my hand. I set it down and He took my other arm and began pulling me to the other side of His chair. I assumed He wanted me to kneel and began to do so. He tugged my arm upwards and pulled me across His lap. I smiled to myself as He edged my robe up over my ass and rested it on my lower back.

I was already excited. He's never pulled me over His lap and given me a spanking. It's something I wanted Him to do so badly and couldn't help but get wet as soon as I laid down. He took a second, almost like He was admiring the view. I'm sure it was magnificent. The first blow sent me well on my way to space. It hurt for just a second, moving quickly to a stinging but warm feeling. As He continued to spank me, the warm feeling spread throughout my body, my mind letting go.

He stopped and began to rub my ass and upper thighs. I was so aroused at this point; All I wanted to do was beg Him to slide His fingers into me and fuck me right there. But, I know better and let Him continue what He wanted.

"Someone is a little wet, aren't we?"

He began to spank me again, this time a bit harder and quicker. I began to moan and breathe heavily. He just kept going and I kept moaning and soaring. He finally stopped and rubbed my ass some more. His hand reached to my chin and lifted my face, and I slid off His lap to my knees next to Him.

God it felt amazing!! I just looked up at Him and smiled. He smiled back and pointed to the couch. I sat down and quickly finished my drink. He then said, "I want you to go into the bedroom, lay down on the bed nude with your collar still on, and get yourself wet for me."

I got up and did as I was told. I flipped the light out and laid down in the middle of the bed. I reached down and starting stroking my clit. I was so wet and aroused, the warmth of my freshly spanked ass adding to it all. I fingered myself and played with my breasts with the other hand, pinching and kneading. I heard Him coming towards the door and looked up at Him as He strolled in. He silently walked down to the end of the bed and stripped all of His clothing off and crawled into bed next to me. He looked me up and down as I fingered myself. I wanted Him terribly.

I moved closer to me and took my left breast into His mouth, sucking and nibbling. He moved on to the right nipple, sucking and nibbling hard. He made me moan and squirm, sending waves straight to my pussy. He moaned and smiled, "Maybe I should spank you more often."

My response was a moan and with that, he crawled on top of me, moving His dick against me. I reached down and rubbed Him against my clit, then moved Him to me pussy. With a gentle push, He entered me. Whenever we're together and when He first enters me, it feels amazing. I can't describe it.

He began to fuck me and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I was too far into space and just moaned, grinding my hips back into Him, meeting His thrusts. He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head to one side, sucking and biting my neck and chest. He also used my hair as leverage to thrust into me. All of this does nothing but make me want more of Him.

He began to thrust harder and grunt. I knew He was close to cumming. He thrust deeper into me, grunting and breathing hard into my ear. He lifted His chest off mine and I felt Him tense up and felt Him come in me. I love watching Him come. There is just something about Him cumming and seeing His face and body when He comes that I find incredibly erotic. There's such an urgency in Him when He gets close.

Mmmm...my mind is drifting...

I may have to ask Him for spankings more often...I think I need to go take a cold shower now. So imagine my smile when I checked Patty's blog and saw this. I chuckled and left my suggestion for a caption. Go over and leave what you think she's thinking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home