Friday, July 22, 2005

A break from the norm for us, I wanted to welcome some new Bloggers, and a newly realized submissive. I will start with Principles of Lust. This is not only a new Blog, but a woman who has discovered something missing in her life. Llama and I wish to welcome her into the lifestyle. We also wish to offer her any help and support that we can in this new chapter in her life. Please check out her Blog and be ready for some eye-opening surprises.

Next, we have Beca. She is in a long-term D/s relationship and has recently started posting about it. With this, she has taken the initiative to open herself up to some Q&A from readers not familiar with the lifestyle. I applaud her for this, and wish to extend the same invite to anyone outside the lifestyle who stumbles across our Blog. Feel free to ask anything you wish of Llama and I. We are certainly not shy, and we will tell anyone who wishes to listen whatever they want to know.

Finally, we have Magdala. She is also on the journey to explore her submissiveness with her Dom. She has some very, very good reading. She tends to be very detailed and lengthy in her posts, which I love. So, when you go to check out her posts, sit back and get comfy. Be prepared to sit glued to your screen for a bit as you get through them.

Now, for some other news. For those of you out there that have been keeping tabs, Llama and I have made the jump. After much talk and planning, we are now living together. A few things fell into place a bit quicker than I had anticipated, and she is now with me 24/7. That is part of the reason for some of the absence and lack of writing on our part. We've been pretty busy getting things settled over the past few weeks. However, she is now securely settled in her new home and we have begun our life together, full-time.

Yes, I know this is not exactly the type of content you have come to expect on our site, but hey - we do have regular, day-to-day lives as well! :)

With this, comes some new territory for her, and me too. I have to tighten up on her training now and clearly define the expectations and guidelines for her daily life. She is very eager to have this done, having asked me earlier today in fact for some additional guidance on her day-to-day routine. Up to this point, I have allowed her a pretty wide margin of freedom on her daily life. This will be coming to a stop shortly. She has indicated to me that she wants less control over her life, and more instruction from me. I am happy to provide this for her. She has demonstrated to me a remarkable amount of progress in her quest to be fully submissive to me. We will be sure to update as things progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home