Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Llama gives as good as she gets

Yesterday was a long and exhausting day. When I got home, the only thought I had was to eat dinner and relax before going to bed. Llama had other ideas. She had come over and wanted to play. She asked if I had anything in particular that I wanted her to wear for the night. I was allowing my devilish mind go to work and deciding on an outfit for her to wear, when she informed me that if I didn't have anything in particular in mind for her already, that she had something she would like to wear for me.

Knowing that her sexual appetite and devious mind is almost equal to my own, I allowed her to surprise me. After what seemed like an eternity of preparation and primping on her part in the bathroom, she presented herself to me as I got caught up on some work on the computer in my den. She stood in the doorway, and I was duly impressed. Before me, she stood, wearing a short black skirt, black high heels, and a button down white shirt tied in a knot below her ample breasts. Under the shirt, which was unbuttoned all the way to the knot, was a black lace bra and under the skimpy black skirt was a pair of black lace boy shorts. What I sight I had to behold. Her make up was done fresh, and her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, and her collar around her lovely neck. I had an instant bulge in my pants as I looked at her.

As I am accustomed to do, I made her wait. I sent her to the living room and instructed her to sit on the couch and wait till I was ready for her, telling her she could watch TV if she wished. After a few minutes, I joined her in the living room, and sat in the chair out of arms reach of the couch. We watched TV for about 20 minutes, then I got up and entered the bedroom, leaving her alone on the couch. I took off my clothes, and sat on the end of the bed.

I then called to her and told her to come in. She approached and stood before me. I told her to kneel, and instructed her to pleasure me with her mouth. She dove down into my crotch and began to lick at my cock and balls, sucking it into her mouth and rolling my balls in her hand, lightly scratching them with her nails. She was devouring me like she was starved and my cock would satisfy her hunger. After a few minutes, I had her stand, then pulled her over my knee. I pulled her skirt up over her ass, and delivered a few smacks with my hand. She let out a small groan, and her body stiffened. She was trying to balance herself, and she was standing on her toes, despite the heels.

I soon pulled down the flimsy material of the boy shorts, and rubbed her reddening ass cheeks, played with her asshole and stroked her pussy. She was moaning with pleasure and desire. I knew she wanted more, but I was in no hurry. I started spanking her again, alternating between the ass cheeks and moving down to her thighs. I could smell the sweet, musky scent of her pussy getting wetter with each smack I delivered. She continued to moan, and her head dropped down. I knew she was slipping into subspace, and that is precisely what I wanted. I continued the assault on her ass with my hand, spanking her a little harder with each shot I delivered. Soon, her ass was a lovely bright red, and the heat was emanating off her bottom.

I slowly began to rub her ass, reaching under her with my left hand to play with her breasts. I squeezed each one, then began to pinch each nipple, soft at first than harder. Soon, the pinches turned to tugs and twists. Each time I manipulated her breasts, she shuddered and moaned. She was past the point of no return.

My right hand stopped rubbing her ass, and it slid down between her legs, finding the wetness that was dripping down her thighs from her pussy. I played with her lips, and then her asshole. Soon, I was sliding a finger into her pussy, slow at first. Then I picked up the pace and was rewarded with even more juices drenching my hand. Soon, I had 2 fingers sliding in and out of her pussy, then 3. My thumb found her asshole once more and pressed hard on it as I finger-fucked her. My pinky found her lips and clit and I rubbed that each time I drew the other 3 fingers out of her pussy. She was on fire and I knew it. She was ready, and begged me to give her my cock. "Master" she panted "Please fuck me!"

I decided not to tease her any longer, and slid her off my knees and onto the floor. She was kneeling in front of me and her eyes were glassed over. I slid her down onto all fours, and knelt behind her on the floor. I easily slid my cock into her pussy, and she let out a loud moan. I pushed her head to the floor, and pulled her ass up higher, then started to slide in and out of her in a slow and steady rhythm. Soon, she was bucking back against me, meeting each of my forward thrusts. I pushed her all the way to the floor and lay on top of her. I continued to fuck her from behind, laying on top of her. I slid my left hand around her throat and and played with the collar she wore, and squeezed tightly but not too hard around her throat. I then reached for her ponytail with the right hand and pulled her head up and back. She let out another groan and I bit on her neck and ear. I could feel her shudder beneath me as I did.

I slowed down, pulled her hips back up and continued to fuck her doggy-style. I reached up onto the dresser and retrieved my knife. She heard the loud 'click' as I opened it and I felt a shudder through her body as well as a surge of juices in her pussy. I slowly ran the edge of the knife over her ass and up her back. She let out another moan and I continued to run the blade over her back and ass. I placed the knife back on the dresser after a few minutes, and leaned forward. I grabbed her ponytail once more, pulled her head back and whispered into her ear "Now, write about this next time on the Blog."

I felt myself getting too close to cumming, so I slowed my pace and worked on her some more. By now, her juices were flowing down her thighs, and her boyshorts were still around her knees. I pulled out of her, removed the panties from around her legs. They were damp with her juices and her intoxicating scent. I flipped her over, and held the wadded up panties above her face. Her eyes were closed, but she could smell her scent in front of her face. She didn't know what I held in front of her, but her tongue darted out and I got an idea. As she opened her mouth, I used the wadded up panties covered in her own juices as a gag, stuffing them in her mouth. She greedily opened her mouth wider and took them in her mouth.

Soon, I was back to fucking her, having slid my cock right back into her well soaked pussy with one easy, hard thrust. She moaned through the wadded up panties stuffed in her mouth, and I continued to fuck her, long, hard and deep. Soon the pace quickened and I was pounding in and out of her. She writhed around on the floor beneath me, squirming and moaning. I again had to slow the pace, to ensure I didn't cum too soon. I had undid the knot in her shirt, letting it fall open around her on the floor and exposing her bra-clad breasts. I leaned down and pinched them through the fabric. Then leaned down further and started to nibble on her nipples. The nibbling soon turned to sucking and biting through the fabric of the bra. She continued to let out moans through the wadded up pair of panties in her mouth.

After a long while, I was about to explode. I had slowed down the pace several more times, trying to hold off as long as I could. Soon, there was no holding back. I had two fistfuls of her hair and was pulling her back against me with each thrust. Finally, with one more strong, hard, deep thrust, I exploded. I was over the edge and I filled her pussy with a load of hot cum. As deep as I could bury my cock into her, pulling her back against me with her hair. She moaned so loudly when I did, I had to look down. I thought she had spit out the make-shift gag, but no. It was still firmly in her mouth. She had moaned that loud right through them. I all but collapsed on top of her, and just looked down to see her staring up at me with that far, far away glassy look in her eyes. She was soaring along in subspace, all alone in her revelry and pleasure. I removed the panties from her mouth, and she just lay there, sated with a sly grin on her face, as her eyes closed once more so that she might enjoy this trip as long as she could.

I stroked her face, and hair. I lay there on top of her, my cock still all the way inside her for a long time. After several minutes, I felt my cock start to twitch a bit, the mussels of her pussy contracting back against it as it slowly began to slide out of her pussy. I pulled all the way out, and we just lay there for a few more minutes. I knelt back, and finally got my legs back underneath me. I stood up, admiring the view that lay before me on the floor. She lay there, eyes partly open and glazed over, a small, content grin on her lips. Her pussy wet with the combination of her juices and my cum. The Skirt still on her, but high up around her waist, The knot long since undone on her shirt, the bra still holding her breasts in.

I went into the next room and retrieved my camera, snapping several pictures of the vision of utter loveliness and content that lay before me on the living room floor. Once she started to come back from space, she got up and cleaned herself up. She asked if she may sleep naked next to me in the bed for the night, and I agreed to let her. We cuddled up together under the covers and drifted off to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home