Sunday, August 20, 2006

So Innocently

That's how it all started. Master had an unexpected day off and decided to go in and take a nap before a promised night out. "Why don't you come in here and massage me?"

I sighed, turned off the television and strolled into the bedroom. He was lying on His stomach so I crawled up beside and started to rub His tired, tight shoulders. I worked up and down His back and around His shoulders for some time. I stopped and Master wanted to know why. "Well, if I continue rubbing things, you'll never fall asleep." I chuckled and we talked about nothing in particular for a little bit.

We got to laughing and teasing each other. I honestly was going to leave Him be but in teasing, we started wrestling; I ended up wrapped up in His arms next to Him. I made a mention that He could nibble while He was back there. *smiles and chuckles*

He did more than that and bit into the flesh of my back. I quivered. I needed to be hurt and Master knew it. He bit into me again drawing a moan out of my mouth and another full body quiver. He continued biting me, scratching, slapped my ass cheeks through my shorts. This went on for a few minutes before Master got off the bed and told me to remove my shirt and bra.

I obeyed and laid back down on my backside, already very sore and feeling so amazing. Master stripped down and retrieved our toy box out of the bedroom closet. He dug out the bag of clothes pins. Oh how I've missed those things! He climbed back up on the bed and said, "I've been wanted to try this for a long time now."

He began attaching the pins around my left breast. Oh my gawd!!! I was soaring so high it was unbelievable. I could feel the pain but I wanted it and needed it. I'm not sure what happened in the short time but soon He was pulling them back off and ordering me to roll back over. He than took my ass hard and deep. I love feeling His cock buried in my ass. The thought of it is making me horny now. He fucked me for what seemed like an eternity and made me cum two or three times. I know I came right after He entered me and started thrusting.

After He came, we both collapsed onto the bed. I was so high, soaring through space, every nerve in my body concentrated on feeling Master as His body lay atop mine. He pulled out and went to get cleaned up with me following quickly thereafter. I was such a submissive mood afterwards.

I could feel my face glowing and soul warmed. Unfortunately no pictures were snapped of this adventure although Master has promised more fun with clothes pins in the future and we promise to share the photos next time.

We chatted about it at dinner, this dark place I find myself. I'm not at all depressed or sad. It's dark because of my need to be hurt and my want to hide away from the outside world and be used by my Master at home. The thought has crossed my mind a lot in the past week; why do I need to be physically hurt so bad right now? Where has this come from? There have been times in the past where Master hasn't been able to smack my ass without eliciting a yelp of pain and now, I can't get enough.

I've questioned myself over and over again. Part of this need scares me and yet, more of me is calm because Master is in control of the pain He gives. Yesterday, He backed off at one moment because He knew it was a bit much and let my endorphines catch back up. I trust that He won't really physically harm me. He'll hurt me but He'll never give me more than He knows that I can handle.

So, I've sat back and let Him take the reins. He knows that I need to be hurt and He'll give it to me when He believes I need it. It's so wonderful that I can trust Him so much. It frees me from the worry, stress, and fear about it all. I'm starting to think that I've made it to a deeper level of my submission, without much thought or trial. I think it finally happened when I quit worrying and questioning myself, and left it all to Master. I learned that all by myself...I'm so proud!

We are in a very good place right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home