Tuesday, August 29, 2006

You See Everything

Oh I wish I had the camera here with me right now. I have some nice, black bruises on the inside of my thighs that I can't help but admire every chance I get. Master used His teeth to mark my thighs the other night while He switched between licking my pussy and biting it. I about went through the roof when He bit down on my labia and pulled them away from my body.

I love His physical domination over me, sexual and nonsexual. When we're together, He drives, always. I've only driven Him to the doctor once when He couldn't do it Himself. He'll hold my hand and lead me through crowds. He's held the back of my neck as I've walked ahead of Him, careful to follow His guide. I'm usually walking ever so slightly behind Him or standing behind Him, even when speaking with friends. I keep the house clean. I run errands for Him.

I kneel in front of Him. I love His hand around my throat or twisted up in my hair. His hands can completely wrap around my wrists. When He cuddles, He pulls me so close into Him and holds me there. I couldn't get up, even if I really wanted to. Who would!?

I can read His eyes and face. He orders for me at restaurants which makes me giggle; I always wonder what the waiter/waitress thinks when He does this. He holds the door for me and will open the car door. He treats me like a lady. And a slut. And a slave. He'll be careful with me or hurt me when He chooses to.

On that note, I'm still on this pain-kick. I'm constantly wanting more and more. I'm hoping that Master will bend me over and spank with some of our toys this evening. I'll be wearing new pajamas that barely cover my ass. Perhaps Master will snap some pictures of my red little ass. Maybe I'll ask Him to bruise me, mark me.

Whew, I'm getting myself all worked up! My mind is just imagining these things and I'm getting wet. I need to go distract myself for a bit!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home