Monday, July 25, 2005

For Willing Spouse -

Thanks so much for your comments and questions. It's always nice to know people are reading what we are writing. Let me start by saying welcome. Yes, your observations were quite correct, I am very much in love with my llama, and she with me. This is not only O.K. in a D/s relationship, but encouraged. I wouldn't have it any other way. While we do live this lifestyle 24/7, we also have a 'normal' or 'vanilla' life as well. With that, I mean to say we do the same things that any other couple would do.

I would be more than happy to help you to to get your husband more involved and interested with your desire to take things further in the bedroom. From what you have said, you have a wonderful sex life and want to experiment some with being more submissive to him. Realizing that you have this desire is the first step. Acting on it, is the next step. First of all, I would recommend that you sit him down outside the bedroom and talk to him. Hopefully, you and he have a good marriage and are able to communicate well.

Explain to him that when you are having sex, that you like it when you get rougher and express to him that you are interested in exploring this further. Be ready for some skepticism and possibly some reluctance. There are many websites and Blogs you two can sit down and read together to educate yourselves on the practices. Ensure him that this in no way makes you weird, abnormal, or deviant. It has been said by notable psychiatrists that there is no such thing as abnormal sexual behavior, normal is defined by what you enjoy. As long as both of you are safe and consenting, don't be afraid to explore these areas and your desires.

I welcome you to contact me via e-mail, cvamedom@gmail.com to discuss things further. I will be happy to help you in any way that I can. I hope this helps you for starters, and I look forward to speaking with you more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home